Graduation!

TIME SKIP: Last day of High school

"Levy!! Let me innnn!" I call to levy, who's currently in my bathroom doing her makeup.
"Finnee!" Levy called out, unlocking the door.

    As normal, we had a 'celebrate' sleepover, this time at my place. Now it was the big day. 'Graduation'
The time barely passed at all.
I put on some makeup and did my hair. We got into some dresses, grabbed our things, and left. The whole day was filled with food, games, and all sorts of fun. The teachers all had a free class for us, and gave people high fives.

  At the end of the day, we were all given blue robes with tall hats, and paraded to the football field.
"I can't believe this is happening!" Levy whispered excitedly.
"Yeah, we made it!" Cana chuckled.

After a long list of names were read and tons of certificates were given, we were all officially graduated.
"YAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!" Everyone roared, dancing around to music that started to play.
"Lucy my darling!" I turned around and saw Mel with a huge bouquet of flowers.
"Hi Mel!" we share a hug and she hands me the bouquet. "I'm so proud of you sweetie!" She smiled.
"Thank you!" I grin.

Natsu and Sting walk up to us arguing.
"Boys, cut it out! It's graduation!!" Mel beamed
They stopped and grumbled. Then Natsu walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me.
"So, you like your flowers?" He asked.
"Yes, there beautiful!" I giggled.

"Yeah, Natsu told me to bring them for this, and I tried to look around for him to give them to you, but I couldn't find him!" Mel laughed.
"I was standing right over there!" Natsu pointed a bit a ways "but it's fine. As long as she got em." Natsu chuckled.

   I kissed his cheek and giggled.
"Well, thank you." I grinned.

    People started to leave after a while of 'goodbyes', and I went back home to put my flowers in some water.