Jealous Lucy

POV: Lucy

Time skip: lunch

We sat down in our so usual spots, when I noticed Wakaba walk in the cafeteria with a box and a 'visitor' sticker on his chest. He walked up to our table and placed the box down.
"Why hello. Miss Lucy, I brought your cake over to share with your friends." Wakaba chuckled, and pulled out the cake from the box.
"Thank you Wakaba!" I laughed.

   He placed down some cake for everyone, and I think Erza stopped breathing.
"Uh..Erza? Are you okay?" I ask.

   She uses the fork and stuffs a bite in her mouth.
"Oh my gosh it is!! This cake was made by 'Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie'!!!! It's the best bakery in Paris, France!!" Erza nearly fainted as she took another bite.

"Hahaha, you are correct young lady. Natsu's parents like to order things from there often." Wakaba laughed.
"Wait...how did you know that it came from there!?!?" Gray asked.
Erza smirked, "only a true lover and master of cake can tell what the cakes information beholds."

Cana cleared her throat, " or maybe you looked at the side of the box?" She chuckled, pointing to the wooden box engraved 'Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie' on the side.

"Yes, that was the information I scanned." Erza took another bite from he came as I face palmed.

"Alright, well enjoy your cake!" Wakaba chuckled, walking off with the box and waving 'goodbye'. After a while, all the cake was gone, including our lunches.

"Who would've thought that you moving in with Natsu would be so good?" Levy chuckled, throwing her plate in the trash.
"I know right? Now I wanna move in with Natsu!" Cana joked, taking a sip from her spiked Sprite.

I rolled my eyes. Classes went bye quickly, and still barely had any homework. Well, that is, I did all my homework in art class. The bad part about this school is that some of the teachers just don't care. But at the same time, that just gives us some more free time.

School was finally over, and I was walking through the schools doors. Levy wasn't with me though. I left her so she could finish her make out session with Gajeel😂
I got out into the parking lot, and noticed Natsu at his motorcycle with Liz. They were giggling, and Natsu was clearly blushing. Liz then hugged him, whispered something in his ear, and left.
'O-oh...I guess that he likes Liz again..'I frown and walk up to the motorcycle. He notices me and looked nervously for the spare helmet.
"H-here!" He smiled, handing me the helmet. I take it and sit in the back of the bike, not even caring how depressed I looked. 'I thought he actually liked me..was he lying? Does he actually like Liz?' My mind wandered off, and shortly later, we arrived at my new house. He parked, and moved his helmet to speak.
"So, do you need any help moving?" He asked.
I took of my helmet and clipped it in the back, standing up. "N-no...I-it's okay..." I mumble loud enough to hear, and quickly walk to the houses door and got in. I stayed behind the door for a moment, until I heard the motorcycles engine start up, and It sped off.

POV: Natsu

15 minutes prior

I got out of the school and went over to my motorcycle. As I sat on, I noticed a white haired girl walk over to me.
"Hi Natsu!" Liz smiled, walking up to the motorcycle.
"Hi Liz" I smile back.

"How are you?? Are you finally with Lucy?" She winked, and I started to blush.
"W-what are you talking about?" I ask.
  She giggled, "everyone sees how you are with her! And you two are so cute together!" She squealed.

"Oh..uh..thanks?" I chuckle nervously.
"Well, take care Natsu!" She walked up to me and gave me a hug, "and good luck" she whispered, before walking towards her brothers truck.
After she left, I put on my helmet, and when I looked back, I noticed Lucy walking towards me. She looked a little sad about something.
"Here!" I said, handing her the spare helmet from the back.

   She put it on, but still didn't look too happy..I wonder what's wrong..
The whole way back to Lucy's place was silent. Only the sound of the engine was heard. I pulled up to her house, and turned off the engine, taking off my helmet and turning to her.
"So, you need any help moving?" I asked.

   I watched her take off her helmet and clip it to the back of the motorcycle. She then stood up. "N-no..I-its okay.." She said softly, before quickly running off inside.
'I wonder what's wrong..did I do something?'
   I sighed, and put my helmet back on. I then turned on the motorcycle, and pulled out of the driveway.