A trip down memory lane

POV: Natsu

"Well, a few months back, Sting and I were at a party. It was at one of our friends apartments in the Capitol. He was a rich guy, and the party consisted of alcohol and lots of drugs. About towards the end of the party, I was wondering around to try to find a bathroom, but the place was huge and it was hard to find. I had been there before, but I couldn't remember where the bathroom was.
I walked up to one room that was slightly opened. I heard voices in there, and stopped in front when I heard the sound of a gun being cocked. I peeked in and saw my friend Zeref, the host of the party, being held at gun point. The person in front of him was Steve: a drug lord, murderer, rapist, scum bag; wanted for multiple things that he had done; leader of the 'Succubus eye' gang
I stood in horror as I saw the gun pointing at Zeref, but I couldn't do anything. I ran down the hallway and went into Zeref room. He has a gun under his bed, so I quickly grabbed it and ran bak down the hallway. By the time I got down there, it was too late...I saw blood, and Zeref was laying on the floor, motionless.

    Steve had heard me open the door, and pointed the gun at me. I aimed my gun at him.

Memory:

"Ah, isn't it Prince Natsu." Steve chuckled, "far from the palace, are we not?"
I looked at him, angry. "I'm going to kill you.." I said through clenched teeth. Steve laughed, "you, kill me? Really?" He lowered his gun a little.
"I doubt you even know how to use that."

I felt tears go down my cheeks as I took a glance down at Zeref. He had been my friend since elementary school, and now he was gone...
"I'm going to fucking kill you!" I shout angrily, aiming at Steves head. He walked up close to me so the barrel of the gun was against his forehead.
"Go ahead then. Shoot." He said seriously.
I look at him dumbfounded, uncertain of what to do. 'Should I kill him, or give him to the police.' After a while in thought, Steve laughed.
"Tch, You're such a freakin coward, you know that Natsu? Just shoot me. That's all you need to do-"
'Bang'

   He stands in front of me, a bullet wound appearing on his chest. The man smiles.
"I knew it." He then coughed up blood, falling to his knees. "I knew you were too much of a coward."

I turn behind me and see Sting, gun pointing down at Steve.
"Are you okay?" He asked, walking in next to me and looking down at the two bodies.
"Y-yeah.." I sighed, lowering the gun in my hand to the floor.

"I heard the first gun..I called the cops, but I guess they wouldn't have made it in time.." Sting placed the gun on a table next to him. We suddenly hear sirens outside, a hundred feet below.

End of memory:

"After that, we explained what happened, and when we went to court, we were found innocent. But that wasn't the end of it... The gang Steve was apart of, 'Succubus Eye', was very angry. Though the group had gone down to two people, Doriate and Minerva, they were still as angry as a group of 30 people. They broke all the windows in my last house, sent threat letters, and harassed us through messaging. We had to move, and decided to move back to my home town of Magnolia. We've been living here now for about, 3 months. But I guess they found out where We went..." I finished, and looked at Lucy, who was very concerned.

"So...what does that mean? That they're going to kill Sting?" She asked. I shake my head. "No, everyone thinks that I did it."
She stared at me blankly now, her eyes a little glossy.
"So then...there going to kill you?.." She asked softly.
"I'm not sure.." I confessed. "The worse part is, the cops won't help. So it's not like I can go to them."

  She looks down, rubbing her wrists in deep thought.
"Well, then why don't we stop them?" She looks up at me with a smile across her face, "that's what friends are for, right? To keep each other out of danger!"

    I feel my heart beat quicken.
"B-but I'm the reason why you almost died..."
   She giggled "And you're the one who saved me." She held her fist in front of me, signaling me to fist bump her. I give a small smile and curl my hand to a fist, lightly hitting it against her's.
"Okay..I'm not quite sure how this'll work, but we can try.."