Natsu's first kiss?

'Oh my Mavis-oh my Mavis-oh my Mavis-OH MY MAVIS!!...'
I take a long breath out and close the trunk to my car, holding the bag of clothes in my hands.
'We just kissed..me and Natsu...kissed...

   I felt my face heat up more at the thought and I quickly paced towards the front door. 'He said he likes me..I can only assume now that he meant 'like-like' as in, possibly wanting to date me. I can tell now that I like him as well... But what's going to happen??' I sigh and the door is opened by Wakaba.

"Oh, hello Lucy. What are you doing? I thought you were in the pool with Natsu." He said , looking at me in a questionable way. I nodded, "yeah..well, I went around to the front so I could get this bag from my car.." I said hesitantly.

"Well, it looks like something else happened as well. It's not too warm out side, so why are your cheeks very red?" He asked, smirking, "Does it have to do with Natsu?" He asked, chuckling a little to himself.

   I bite my cheek a little before responding "maybe..." I said softly. He began to laugh a little louder as I said that.
"Wow, so what happened, eh? You two kissed didn't you." He raised his eye brows and grinned.
"W-what?! Uh...no.." I said softly. He gave me a 'really?' Look. I rolled my eyes and re answered his previous question, slowly nodding 'yes'.

"Wow, the boys first kiss. Well I'll be darned." Wakaba chuckled. I looked at him in disbelief, "wait, what? What are you talking about? Hasn't he kissed Liz before?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, Natsu's old girlfriend! I totally forgot about her. Naw, he always felt too weird about kissing her, and by the time they split, they hadn't kissed once." He rolled his eyes and smiled at me, " but you're his first kiss, which is pretty big in my book."

   He stops as the sound of arguing grows in the mansion.
"Welp, they're back in here, so we better stop talking about him." Wakaba winked and turned towards the three boys, whom had just walked into the room. The arguing stopped as Wakaba clapped his hands together.
"Hey kids, stop fighting. If you are all done in the pool, then go get dressed. All you are wet, and if you get the floor all watery, you'll be in trouble." Wakaba said, pointing them to the stairs.

   They reluctantly strode up the steps and disappeared.
"Alright, now I think you'd better get dressed as well Lucy. Sir Igneel and lady Mel should be returning soon, and dinner will be shortly after." He smiled.

   I nodded and walked over to the stairs. I went up and went to my room, changing into a purple top and red comfy shorts. I got a text from Levy soon after.

L- Levy
H- Lucy

L- oh my gosh, I have no idea what just fricken went on. Are you and Natsu in trouble anymore?!

H- no. Well, not anymore. No offense, but it was actually easier that you got kidnapped. We were able to get help from your parents and kill two birds with one stone!

L- ha, well happy to be of service😂😂 but you're alright now?

H- I should be asking you that! You're the one who got kidnapped!!

L- lol. I'm fine though. But I do know that they're the ones who burnt down your house. Soon after, I was knocked out. Then I came-to a few minutes ago. The last of my parents people just left, so it's just me and Happy.

H- well, good to hear that you're okay. Gajeel was nervous too😏😏 You should txt him and tell him you are okay.

L- yeah..about that...

H- what?

L- ...he's the first one I messaged...and he came over immediately. He's still here in fact, sitting on my bed besides me. He said how he didn't sleep last night, and then passed out😅

H- oooooooooooohhhhh!!! Yasssssss!!! 😜 I'll let you go then. But be careful!!🍆

L- Lucy!!!😡

H- what? All I sent was a zucchini😏

L- 🙄 one, that's an eggplant. Two, stop it with your perverted mind😂😂. Imma go though. Night!

H- night! And don't let the Gajeel's bite😏😏😏😏

L- 🙄

   I put away my phone and heard a nock at my door.
"Hey Luce, dinner!" I heard Natsu say.
"Coming!" I said, walking over to the door.