Finally moved in

Hello. Since I forgot to update two days ago, I published 2 chapters. Hope you enjoy😁

POV: Lucy

The rest of the walk was soothing, even though quiet. Happy just walked along like he was proud of what just happened...that darn cat..
we soon got back to my new house, and stood in the driveway.
"You know, you never told me what was bothering you.." Natsu chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "Well..I might have been a bit...jealous..." I murmured. He looked at me amused.
"Oh? And jealous of what?" He smirked.
I furrowed my brows at him.
"I was jealous of Lisanna, but now I'm not sure why.." I scoffed, crossing my arms and looking away.

"Wait, why were you jealous of Lisanna??" He asked, trying to turn me around. When he succeeded, I groaned.
"Gah..because I was jealous that you like her more than me!" I pouted. He raised his brow. "That I like her more than you?..." He asked, "why would you think that?"

I rolled my eyes again and looked down. "Because you two have dated before, and you two just seem like..I don't know..like you still like each other..."

He stayed silent for a few seconds. Which made me nervous. The hell. Fricken speak. ... Gah!

"That's funny..a little bit ago she was  telling me how much she wanted to see me and you together.." He said softly.

'Wait..that's what their conversation was about?? Now I feel even more like an idiot..'

"R-really..?" I asked. He nodded and smiled a bit.
"Actually, everyone's been saying how they've wanted me to be with you.. My mom, Wakaba...Levy.." He said the last name softly.

"Wait, levy?!?!?" I gasped. 'Of course..this is payback for teasing her about Gajeel..' I shake my head in disapproval.
"Well...w-what do you want?..." I asked hesitantly.

He looks at me sweetly and holds my hand. "..To be honest, I do want you to be mine..but if you don't want to be, then I want us to still be friends." He said softly. I smile and look at him compassionately.
"So, should I start telling people you're my boyfriend now?" I giggle.
"D-does that mean.." He stops talking as I move closer to him and press my lips against his.
"Yes." I say, pulling away. 

   He gives a toothy grin and pulls me into a hug.
"I love you Luce.." He says into my hair.
"I love you too, Natsu.." I chuckle, resting my head on his shoulder.

   I'm not sure how long we hugged for, but Happy became restless. He was pulling on the leash and heading towards the door. Natsu and I pulled apart.
"I should start packing now.." I laughed.
"Do you need any help with that?" He asked.
"Sure." I smiled.

   We unloaded the car and brought everything inside, scattering things across the kitchen counter. The dishes that Mel gave me I put in a cabinet; might I add that she wasn't kidding about it being a large set. There was eight of everything;  cups, small plates, medium plates, large plates. A small tea set and silverware were also in the box. They all had a beautiful blue marks on them that looked like flowers.

   After putting away the dishes, I scattered picture frames around on different surfaces while Natsu swept the floors. I put all the bathroom supplies I got In the bathrooms, and put any other small decorations around the house.

   After everything was done down stairs, Natsu helped me carry the clothes bags up stairs. I had already tried on all of them, so I already knew that they fit me. Now to take off all of the price tags and-
"Natsu, Put those down!" I scolded.

   He jumped and quickly threw the things out of his hands. It was the new lace bra and panty set I had got.

"Hahaha....sorry.." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and picked them up, along with the bag that contained other Victoria's Secret clothing. We put all of the sleep and comfy clothes in the dresser drawers, and then I took the new clothes hangers and hung the more fancying clothes, including the clothes that Mel gave me, and a few dresses that I had bought. Shoes around the closet and..done! All of the bags empty is quicker together and put in a small drawer in the kitchen.

   Other things like food, blankets, curtains, bed sheets, etc would have to be bought tomorrow. It was already really late, and I caught myself yawning.
"You getting tired?" Natsu asked, walking up to me.
"Yeah.." I yawned again.

I looked out the living room window and saw that the street lights were on and the sky was dark.
"Do you want to..stay here the night?" I asked softly. He walked us here earlier, which meant he didn't have his car. I also felt a little lazy to drive him home, and I don't want him walking alone this late at night.

  He smiled and nodded.
"He texted his mother soon after to let her know, and then we went upstairs and went to bed.