-WHORE?¿

POV: Lucy

I quickly put away the things Natsu got me at the mall so that we could leave the house once again. I needed to get some food, since it wouldn't be a house without at least some food. And it seems that Natsu is living with me, and because he's a good monster, I would need to get enough food for it to satisfy his and my hunger.

  It only takes about 30 minutes, and then we're back at home unpacking the groceries.

TIME SKIP: day of party.

  I finished checking on the pool: making sure that it was clean of leaves and insects, and making sure that the previous owners took care of the chlorine and other pool related substances.

   I went back inside to see Natsu mixing some onion dip for the chips. He had also tied two 'welcome' balloons to Happy's harness, but it didn't really bother him.
"What are you doing to my cat?" I chuckle, taking some fresh strawberries and kiwi's out of the fridge.

"He wanted to help!" Natsu winked, finishing up the dip and pushing it further on to the counter.
"Yeah, I'm sure he did." I cut all the fruit and make some fruit salad, until my doorbell rings.

I walk over and see Levy standing at the door.
"Oh, so this is the house! I told you!" Levy chuckled, looking back at Gajeel.
"Yeah shrimp, you were right." Gajeel laughed. "Hey Blondie. I had a stow-away in the back seat. is it alright if he joins us?" Gajeel asked, holding up a little black cat.

"You have a cat?!" I ask, very shocked that he even had a pet.
"Yeah, I rescued him from the shelter a few months ago. He was about to be put down, but I got 'em." He said.
"Well, the more the merrier!" I smiled, "plus, Happy doesn't have any cat friends." I laugh.

I move aside and let them in. Gajeel put down his cat, and it scampered off to explore. Levy put on some Pandora on her phone, and they helped us get everything else set up.
Within minutes, everyone else was here.

Gray and Cana were having a competition in the basement while they played pool, and Mira was walking around and seeing what everyone wanted for pizza.
"Hawaiian!" Levy called out.
"You like pineapple on your pizza?" Gajeel asked.
"Yeah, it's delicious!" She giggled.

"I like Hawaiian, but I usually take off the pineapple and eat it separately." I laugh.

We agree on half Hawaiian and half buffalo chicken. The pizza arrives, and so does Jellal and Laxus.
"Hey, this your new place?" Jellal asked.
"Yeah, this is my new house! You two are more than welcomed to join if you'd like! That is, if you don't have any more deliveries." I say, taking the pizza.

"Hm..we have one more delivery to make..how about we go do that, and then take a few hour lunch?" Laxus asked, looking at Jellal for his opinion.
"Sure! So, we'll be back in 15!" Jellal said, going back to the car with Laxus.

I go into the house with the pizza and place it on the counter.
"Hey Erza." I say, turning to face the red head.
"Yes?" She asked.
"Guess who's gonna come here soon." I said, grinning.
"Who?" She asked, taking a drink of water. 'Bad move'
"Jellal!" I smirked.
She spat out the water. I started laughing.
"A-are you serious?!" She asked.
I nod, taking in a deep breath mid laugh.

"Where'd you see him?" Levy asked.
" he just delivered the pizza. Oh, and Laxus is coming too-"
"Laxus is coming?!" Mira asked nervously.
"Yes." I said amused. 'Yup. She definitely likes him'
"Hey, you guys want to go swimming?" I asked.
"But the pizza just got here.." Natsu groaned.
"Yeah, and it's not going anywhere!" I laugh.
"Finneee...hey Sting, did you bring my bathing suit?" Natsu asked his brother, who sat on the couch with Rogue, playing a PS4 that he had brought.
"Yeah, it's in the bag." Sting said, motioning over to a duffle bag on the floor.
"Thanks." Natsu walked over and grabbed his bathing suit. We all took turns putting on our suits, and then met back up in the living room. Sting and Rogue stayed playing the Ps4, and didn't feel like swimming.

"Ready to go out?" I asked.
"Yes!" Levy giggled, running to the back door.

Time skip

We swam around, played chicken, and hung out for about 40 minutes. I think. The others were beginning to get antsy for that pizza, so we decided to get out. We dried off and went back inside, where the pizza was still surprisingly warm. We all grabbed a slice, and sat around the house.

"So Lucy, when are Jellal and Laxus coming?" Erza asked.

"Hmm..I'm not-" 'doorbell noise'
"I'm guessing about, now." I laugh, leaving my plate on the counter and walking over to the door and opened it.
"Hey! Sorry we're late. Boss wanted us to deliver one last pizza before we took our brake. The good news is, he let us off for the day!" Jellal chuckled.
"That's great! Come on in!" I say, leading them inside.

As soon as we get in, I notice Gajeel's cat steeling a kiwi from the fruit salad.
"Uh, Gajeel, your cat sure loves kiwi doesn't he?" I laugh, gesturing towards the little black cat with the kiwi in his mouth.

"Lilly! Get down from there!" Gajeel scolded the cat, but Lilly was totally unfazed.
"It's fine, no one was touching the fruit salad anyways." I chuckle, taking a strawberry from it.

After a while, everyone was fed and the pizza box was put in the trash.
"Who wants to play some taboo?!" Mira asked, holding up a game.
"Sure!" The majority said.

Sting and Rogue left, so they weren't able to play with us. We went into our teams.

Team 1:
Lucy, Levy, Mira, Erza, Cana
Team 2:
Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Jellal, Gray

We played for a while, and now it was Levy's turn.

L-Levy
H-Lucy
C-Cana
M-Mira
E-Erza

L- "Uh, um..it...lives in salt water!"
E- "Is it a fish?!"
L- "No, it's uh.." She pauses
H- "does it have a hard exoskeleton?"
L- "yes! It does!"
M- "a crab?"
C- "shrimp?!"
L- "no, it's a.."
E- "a hermit crab!"
M- "a lobster!"
L- "WHORE!-" she shouted, pointing at me. She then cut herself off. "I-I mean...not whore..hor. I was going to say an animal that you knew, but it's one of the things I can't say so I cut myself off.." She blurted out.
H- "...............a horse?....a horseshoe crab?" I asked.
L- "yes!"
(This is a scenario that I've been through😂)

The time ended just as she said that, and everyone started laughing hysterically. Including me.
"W-why did that happen?!" Cana asked, laughing.
"Nononono, my thing is, why did you do all the other stuff? Like, yeah, whore, but what was with the outburst and pointing at me?!" I inhaled quickly before laughing again.

"I-it was just, I know that you like horses and I was like 'oh, she'll know it now!' And then it backfired!" Levy laughed.
After a good minute of solid laughing, we decided that we shouldn't play anymore.

" oh, that was too much" I chuckle, wiping a tear from my eye.
"S-shut up!" Levy laughed.

After that, we decided to watch 'Monster House'. It was one of the house warming gifts that levy gave me. She knows how much I loveeee that movie! We all sat down and began to watch it.