Pretty woman

Time skip

'BEEP BEEP BEEP!'

I woke up to the alarm on my phone going off. I tiredly opened my eyes and sat up, rubbing my eyes and yawning before removing the covers and standing up. I heard the sound of running water and assumed that Levy was taking a shower.

I moved over to her walk in closet and looked inside. There where many dresses, all of which looked cute. I searched around until I found the perfect thing. I grabbed it and made my way out, just in time for the bathroom door to open.

"Levy, you should wear this one!" I smiled and handed her the dress. She took it and nodded.

"Okay! I haven't worn this one yet, so I'll give it a go!" She smiled and went back into the bathroom, grabbing a pair of undies and bra.

After a bit of a wait, she came out with a towel in her hair and this dress on:

"Oh....my....Mavas....." I said in aw. "YOU LOOK FRICKEN INCREDIBLE!!" I said excitedly.

"Really? You sure it's okay?" She asked, nervously rubbing her arm. "It feels kinda..revealing...no?"

"Oh please, you know what other girls wear. Compared to them, you look like your in winter gear!"

        We laughed and continued to get ready for school.

"Hey, do you wanna wear a dress too?" She asked, putting on some mascara.

"None of your dresses fit my chest." I pointed between our chests.

    She laughed and put her mascara away.

"Not my dresses weirdo, my moms! She's not here and I doubt she'd mind if you borrowed one."

"Okay, sure. Why not." I chuckled.

     After we were done getting ready we walked into her parents bedroom and into her mothers larger walk in closet.

"Wow, how many dresses does she have?!" I looked around the large room and could see more than a hundred dresses, at least!

"Um..I'm not quite sure.." She chuckled

     I looked around until a dress caught my eye. I took it off the rack and held it out to look at. It was pink with ruby and maroon flowers.
"This ones really nice..." I said in aw, as I looked it over.

"Okay, then wear it! It'll be fun Lu!" She clapped and picked out a matching pair of flats for the dress.

"Alrighty, I'll go put it on!"

    I took the shoes and dress and ran back to Levy's room, going into the bathroom to change. I got the dress on, which really matched my figure. The shoes were also my size, good thing me and Levy's mother are the same body type. When we were all set and ready for school, we ran out to our cars.

"See ya at school!" Levy laughed, getting in her car before me and driving off. I got into my car and turned it on, chasing off after her.

We got to school in no time and went into the parking lot. I got out of the car and noticed Sting leaning against a light post in front of the school. I closed my door and turned back to Levy. She ran over to me from her parking space with her book bag on her back.

"Sorry I took so long. I needed to grab my library books.." She chuckled, revealing the packed space of her bag.

I laughed and nodded.

"Okay, let's get to class before the bell rings."

As we begun to walk towards the school, I heard the rumbling of a motorcycle. I turned my head and saw a red and black Honda Rebel pulling into the parking lot. It parked and the person took off their helmet, revealing pink spiky hair.

'Natsu has a motorcycle? Wow.' I turned back and continued walking to the school.

Sting was operantly napping against the light pole, so we just walked passed him and went into the school.

TIME SKIP

"Hey pinky, why don't you mind your own business?" Sting said to Natsu. Natsu scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Why don't you make me Bolt?"
This was the third time that this had happened today. These two idgits just stand and stab each other with words. I wouldn't be as annoyed...but they're fighting because of me. Like I'm a special 'prize' to be taken. And just like earlier, I turn and walk away from them.

"Is that supposed to be a threat-hey Lucy, where are you going?!" Sting called out. 'Gah...I can't even get away from them..'
They run up to me and I turn in annoyance, staring them in the face. "Hey, I have an idea. How about you two go off and be big boys and make big boy friends! Here.." I take Stings hand and lead him over to a few people standing next to the lockers. I only knew one of their names, it being Rogue, and then there were two girls.

"Hey Rogue!" I wave with my free hand. Rogue stops talking to his friends and looks towards me. "Hey Lucy! What's up?" He asked.
I let go of Stings hand and push him into the group circle.
"This kid's new, so could you hang out with him?" I ask

Rogue looks Sting up and down, turning to me. "Yeah, that's fine. We'll keep him company, won't we?" He looked at the girls and they nodded in agreement. "Kay, thanks!"I wave goodbye and walk back over to Natsu, who watched me confusedly.

    I took his hand now and like around. 'Wendy and Romeo? Too young...Jet and Droy? Naw, they aren't very social...' I look over at Mira's brother and sister, Elfmin and Lisanna. They were laughing and walking down the hallway. I quickly walked after them and caught up.
"Hey Liz! Hey Elfmin! You two wanna make a new friend?" I ask them.
They turn and look at us. Lisanna's face goes from happy, to confused.

"Wait...N-Natsu?!" She asked excitedly. Natsu gave her the same look. "Wait..Lisanna?" He asked