Sapphire eyes

POV: lucy

Morning

After a long morning of giving everyone pain killers, I finally get to making breakfast. French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage. The pan sizzled away as I listened to everyone talking at the counter.

"Well, last night was fun!" Cana laughed, taking a sip of some coffee.
"I just didn't expect that drink to be so damn strong!" Gray chuckled.

   The food was done and I dished some out for everyone, spreading the plates around the dining room table.
"Can someone go wake up Natsu?" I ask, placing down the last plate and gathering up the silver wear.
   Levy walked up to me and took the utensils from my hand.
"You can go do it," she winked, "I'll get the table set up." She walked over to the table and started placing down the forks and knives next to each plate.

  I roll my eyes and start to hike up the stairs. I got to my bedroom and knocked on the door before entering.
"Hey Natsu, breakfast's ready!" I call out.
He shuffles under the blankets, but ceases to get up.
"Come on Natsuuu.." I wine, walking over to him, "it's getting late, your foods going to get cold!"

   He groans and sits up, the blankets falling off him.
"Mhh..." He moves side to side and yawns, "what time is it?" He asked.
"It's around 11. I made breakfast, so come on!" I smiled, pulling him by his hand.

"Alright, alright!" He chuckled, standing up and wrapping his arms around me.
We go downstairs and part ways to sit. Everyone was already sitting around the table and eating.

"Ugh..we have school tomorrow don't we.." Cana muttered.
"Yeah." Levy giggled, taking a bite of food.

   When breakfast was done, and everybody was fully awake, people began to leave. I also sent Natsu home, who rode with Levy, Lilly, and Gajeel.
"Well, that party was eventful." I chuckled.
   I remembered something that Natsu had said as he left. "Look in your closet" I wondered why, and I started making my way up stairs and to my room. Happy laid on my bed bathing himself, and I walked past him and opened the closet door. Everything was the same; except for a little blue box that sat on the floor with a red ribbon and card. I opened the card.
'Hey! I ordered this at the last minute for your 'welcome home' party. I hope you like it 🙂
~Natsu'

"Aw" I curl my lips and open the box. After moving some wrapping paper, I saw..a statue? I pick it up and examine it.

The statue, that stood about 12 cm, was a beautiful silver Siamese with sapphire gem eyes. '...........*internally screams*.....'
"That man...is going to spend every dollar he has on me isn't he..." I playfully roll my eyes and pull out my phone.

L-Lucy
N-Natsu

L- "Love you sooooo much!❤️"
N- "love you too😉. Does that mean you like it?"
L- "of course! But it looks expensive..you can't just buy me everything.."
N- "well where's the fun in that? A princess deserves to be spoiled😏"
L- "just..don't spoil me too much, okay?"
N- "alright... Well, I still love you😌. I just got home, so I'll txt you later, okay?"
L- "okay❤️"
N- "❤️"

I examine the statue once again before standing up with it and leaving the closet. I scan my surroundings and decide not to put it in my room, but downstairs. I placed it above the fireplace and sit down on the couch admiring it.

Four months later

Not much has changed. I've been sending Natsu home quite frequently because that's where he lives, but he keeps insisting that he checks on me.  Levy and Gajeel decided to move into an apartment by themselves, but I'm not ready for that type of commitment quite yet. They moved into a nice apartment building called 'Fairy Hills'. A few years ago it was an all girls building, but after the transfer of a new head master, it's just a regular apartment building. It's also the place where Erza and Cana live.

Anyways, with the colder seasons coming closer, we all(me and my friends) decided that we should go skiing!! We already have a place in mind, along with plane tickets and a hotel at one of the slopes. Levy's parents are going to be taking care of Happy and Lilly while we are away, so everything's pretty much all packed!

Today's the last day of school before winter break, so we'll have a whole week to enjoy our time off. There's more to the Skiing trip than just skiing though, because it would be kinda boring to just ski the whole week. There's a huge mall, natural springs, and tons of other fun stuff! No wonder it has so many tourists.

"Okay, so I have all my stuff ready for our annual 'night before something sleepover'!" Levy cheered, walking up next to me in the hallway.
"Cool! Now only a few more hours and we'll be back at my place."

    Whenever we plan a big trip to somewhere, me and Levy have a sleepover at my place. She gets all her things, and we sleep at my house. I already dropped off Happy at Levy's place, and I drove her to school this morning so she didn't need to leave her car at my place.

The school day ends quickly, and we soon leave for my house.