Shopping time!

POV: Lucy

We drove back to Natsu's house and went inside. Mel had been waiting for me, and when we finally got there, she sprang up quicker than a race horse.

"How was it?!" She asked excitedly, "I wanna see pictures of it!" She clapped.
I laughed, "okay, you wanna come to my room and look on the computer? The tab should still be open-"
  Before I could finish my sentence, I was being pulled up the stairs, leaving behind a laughing Natsu.

POV: Natsu

'Oh my gosh..I've never seen my mom act like this before'
I laughed and watched the two girls go up the stairs, disappearing as they got to the top.
"Hmp..some girl." Wakaba chuckled nudging me on the shoulder, "you have good taste." He smirked.
"W-what's that suppose to mean??" I ask

"Oh, don't play stupid with me boy. I've seen how you are with her. Plus, I know about the magical cave kiss." He winked.

I felt my face heat up, and I quickly looked away. "Yeah, I like her..so what?"
"Well, you're not together. You should change that before another young gentleman tries to take her." He said, turning and walking out of the room.

I stared at him with annoyance. Then I realized that he was kinda right. 'What if someone else comes and steals her??'
I sighed and walked up the stairs. I knocked and entered Lucy's room to see her and my mom sitting around the computer.
"Wow, that kitchens lovely!" Mom said in aw, staring at the screen.
"Yeah, and I didn't realize this earlier, but the lot is huge and also has an I ground pool!!" Lucy said.

"Really??" I chuckled, walking up to them.
"Yeah! See??" Lucy pointed at the screen. The yard was a good size, with a privacy fence around the lot. A well managed pool also was in the yard, along with a rose garden.

"Wow!" I said

We looked at all the pictures multiple times, and then Lucy gasped.
"What time is it?!" She asked.
"It's, uh..6:30pm." I said, looking a my phone for the time.
"Oh, I should go shopping for new stuff!!" She said excitedly, standing up and running to get her purse. "I'm going to the mall!"

"You want me to join?" I ask, watching her run around to grab her things.
"Sure! Bye Mel!" Lucy grinned, running to the door. I quickly chased after her so I could keep up.

After a 20 minute drive, we made it to the Magnolia Mall. We went inside, and I followed closely. We went into a few stores to get things such as clothes and household decorations. She printed out pictures from her phone in 'Staples', and bought some picture frames for them. Within two and a half hours, I had two full clothes bags in one hand, and a bag of books in the other. She held bags filled with picture frames, candles, womanly needs(tampons + pads), a cat bed, cat food and water dishes, a cat leash, and some other smaller things. She ended up spending over $1,000.

"Uh..are you sure you should be spending this much at once?" I asked cautiously.
"Yeah, it's fine." She smiled.
We went out to the car and put everything down, getting seated.
"And you're positive that you have enough money to be doing this? You just bought a house...I can help pay if you want.." I said, buckling myself in.

"Well, I have over 4.6 million in the bank from my parents, and it's only gone down .1 million since before my father passed away. So..I think I'm good." She chuckled.

'Wow, I underestimated her financial status..' I gulped.
We drove back to Natsu's place, and left all the stuff in the car. Natsu said that we can drop off my car at my new house in the morning, and then take his motorcycle to school. Then he can take me back to the house after school and help me get settled.

"Dinner was served two hours ago, but would you like me to heat you up the left overs?" Wakaba asked as we entered.
"No thank you." Natsu and I said in unison. I looked at him questionably, and started to laugh. He did too.
"Alright, well, it's getting a bit late. You two should be off to your rooms now." Wakaba chuckled.

  I nodded, and stopped my laughter, jumping up the stairs with Natsu.