Happy the Wizard

POV: Lucy

  I sluggishly walked up to my room, and opened the door to...no one. Happy wasn't there, but in his place, an open window.
"Crap..when did that cat learn how to open fricken Windows??" I groan, running back down stairs.
I grabbed the new leash I got for him and ran outside, walking down the rout we normally go on. I then speed walked to Levy's house, and didn't see him. After I was about to leave, I got a call.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Hey Luce, I found your cat under my car.." Natsu said, "do you want me to bring him by?" He asked.

I noticed where I was, and realized that I was only five minutes away from Natsu's house.
"No, I'm just gonna walk there." I told him.
"Alright. Walk safe then." He said.

We hung up, and I began to walk to his house. I was there shortly, and went through the gate. I saw Natsu sitting in the driveway with Happy rubbing on him. I walked up to them.
"Happy, do I have to start locking the Windows??" I said down to the little cat.

He turned to me and ran up to my legs, rubbing against me instead of Natsu.
"Haha, that cat's certainly a strange one.." Natsu laughed, standing up and walking over to me.
"Yeah, he definitely is.." I chuckled, placing the leash on Happy's collar.
"Thanks for calling me Natsu...I-I'll see you tomorrow.." I said, walking away with Happy. But for the first time in a long time, Happy refused to walk anywhere.
"Come on Happy." I said, trying to lightly push him with my foot to move.
He wouldn't move, and instead, turned around. He pulled me up to Natsu.

"Aw, bud, you like me?" Natsu chuckled, bending down to pet him, "I guess I could just walk you two back then." Natsu smiled and stood back up.
"O-oh, y-you don't have to!-" I waved my hands back and forth, but Natsu walked right passed me and grabbed my hand along the way.
"Come on Luce! Besides, I want to know what's been eatin you up." He said softly. I bit my tongue and follow him. Once we are a decent distance away from his house, he lets go of me and puts one of his hands in his pocket.

"So, what's up? You've seen a little off since after school, and it's been driving me crazy.." He admitted, placing his free hand on the back of his neck.

"H-huh? What do you mean..?" I asked, trying to bite my tongue. I didn't want to admit that I was sort of..jealous of Lisanna.. I mean, they have history. They even dated! Why would he pick me..

His sigh brought me out of my thoughts, and I looked at him out of the corner of my eye.
"Luce...remember when we went swimming that day?" He asked.
I nodded softly, revoking the day he had said that he liked me, and then we kissed. "yes..what about it?" I asked.

I noticed him start to turn a little more pink. "W-well..e-ever since that day, I've wanted to..uh...d-do that again. What we did in the cave, that is.." He said sluggishly, almost disappearing into his shirt as he said it.

'Wait..h-he wants to kiss me again??...'
I held my breath and quickly felt my face fluster. After a few moments of silence, I finally breathed.
"Y-you want to..k-kiss?.." I asked very quietly.

He did what I thought was a small nod, and I smiled. 'He's fricken cute when nervous...hell..what has this boy done to me??'
I sigh, and grab the hand in his pocket, pulling it out and holding it as we walked.
"Well, maybe later.." I chuckled.