The good Doc

POV: Lucy

   About two months have passed since we came back from our Ski trip, and a whole bunch of stuff has happened. First off, Mr. Taurus was fired for sexual harassment. I don't really believe it, but there wasn't much I could do about the situation. Our new teacher, or should I say teachers, were Gemini and Inimieg. They are twins who got hired together, which doesn't happen all of the time, and their pronouns are They/them/theirs.

   Another thing that has happened was my group adopted Wendy as our own. She's been hanging out with us, but we don't let her drink alcohol if we have it. Anyways, She brings her cat over to my house to hang out with Happy, but what she didn't tell me was that Carla wasn't spayed. And Happy wasn't neutered. And last week, Wendy brought Carla to the vet clinic because Carla was gaining too much weight.

  So, if you don't get what I'm hinting at, Happy is Carla's 'baby-Daddy'. I wasn't expecting this to happen, but Wendy seemed excited about the idea, so I let it slide.

I am just getting back home from getting Happy neutered, and I open the crate once we are inside.
"Here we are Happy." I say, trying not to giggle as he came out with a large cone on. He needs time to heal, so he needs to wear the cone for a little bit. He looked up at me in a depressed way and I gently pet his back.
"Aw, I'm sorry bud. But we can't have you making too many kids, right?" I scratch below the cone and sit down on the couch.

   He hoped  up besides me and laid down, and I put on a show that Wendy had suggested to me. 'The good doctor'. I watched the first episode. Then the second..... Then the third..............—then the sixth. Once the end of the sixth hit, my phone began to go off. I picked it up and heard Natsu.

"Did you start watching 'The good doctor'? The one that Wendy mentioned?" He asked softly.
"Yes, I just finished episode six." I say.

He took in a deep breath. "THIS SHOW IS SO FRICKEN GOOD!!!!"

"I KNOW!!!!!!ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOODDD!!!!!"

"IT DESERVES A REWARD!!!!!!"

"I WANT EVERYONE TO WATCH THIS SHOW!!!"

"WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER?!?!"

"I LOVE DOCTOR SHAWN MURPHY!!!!"

"YESSS!!! AND DOCTOR CLAIR BROWN!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

    We went on for about an hour about the few episodes we watched, talking about and going over what happened and what we felt about it. It was dark out by the time we hung up, and I went to bed shortly after.

TIME SKIP

"And when-" I was quickly cut off.
"No! No spoilers!" Levy shouted, blocking her ears with her hands. It was lunch time at school, and everyone was at the table, including Wendy. I was talking with Wendy, Natsu and Cana about 'The good doctor' because they are just as far, if further, than me.
"Finneeee..." I sighed, disappointed that we couldn't talk about the show. Sadness😭

"So, how are all of your classes going?" Levy asked, unblocking her ears.
"I'm all caught up." I shrugged.
"Eh, I have a few assignments, but I'm pretty much done with them." Cana chuckled.
Everyone agreed with Cana and we continued to eat our food in silence. We were graduating in a week.

When I was done eating, I started doing some of my work. I completed one and a half pages of homework before the bell rings, and we leave to go to our next class.