Party over here!

POV:Lucy

It was now 4:45. I had set up the snacks in bowls on the table, had the drinks at the bar, music was blaring from my 5ft speakers, and I had tons of blankets and pillows in the living room. Happy heard the slam of a car door and alerted me, pacing back and forth in front of the main door.

"Calm down Happy." I laughed, going over and opening the door. Levy walked up to the door and greeted me.
"Hey Lu!" She wore a one piece outfit with different colored flowers.
"Hey Levy!"

We walked back into the house. Levy had put her purse down on the stool, and Happy had jumped inside it, pretending that it was his cat bed.
Within seconds, three new cars stood in the driveway. One had Gray an Cana, Another had Mira and Erza, and the last one had Gajeel. They all came in and put what they brought on the counter.

A loud noise scared Happy back out of Levy's purse and onto the floor. It was the sound of a motorcycle. The engine roared and then stopped.  I heard the keys being pulled out of the ignition, and I opened the door to reveal Natsu. He wore a brown leather jacket, and held a bag from 'wings'.
"Hey Luce" he smiled.
"Hello" I move for him to enter, a little bit confused about the nickname. He walked passed me and placed the wings on the counter.

  I turned up the stereo, that had just started playing 'Dancin with myself'. Cana had already broke into the assortment of drinks in the bar area, and Erza was cutting a piece of cake for everyone.
"Alright, so what do we want to do first?" I asked.

    Mira held up a game of Monopoly. Everyone seemed a bit astatic, so we decided to play a game. A couple hours later and I had a few railroads, and some lots with houses. When we ran out of Monopoly money, we decided to stop the game. We were getting a bit bored anyways.

   The whole time, I was curious to why Happy wasn't on my lap, but instead was on Natsu's. He purred as loud as a motor boat, and Natsu wasn't even touching him. I felt a little bit jealous...
'Eh...whatever...I get to see my cat everyday, it's fine if Happy wants to meet new people.' Everyone moves into the living room and plop down were we could. I quickly turn off the music and dim the lights, taking all of the snacks and putting them on the coffee table. We decided to watch a horror movie, 'The Conjuring'. It was the second movie, and probably my favorite one.

On the couch was Erza, Mira, Cana, and Gray. On the floor we set up the blankets and pillows and made a nest like bed. It was Gajeel, levy, me(with Happy on my lap) and Natsu. Just as I was about to press play, I heard a knock on my door.

"Now who could this be?" I questioned, handing Happy over to Levy so I could stand. I walk over to the door, and notice a very familiar boy.
"Oh, hi...Jellal?" I ask.

He nods and holds up a pizza box. "Yes, I got a pizza delivery for here?" He said. I raised a brow.
"But we didn't order a pizza.." I say. He sighs.
"Yeah, I knew the person sounded a little too giggly. It must've been a prank call.." He chuckles, "well, this was my last stop for the night, and I don't really want to go back with a fresh pizza, so do you just wanna take it? It's pepperoni."

"Uh sure, thanks!" I laugh and take the pizza. I hear a noise behind me and see Erza getting a drink of water. When she looked over to the door, her face was in shock.
"J-Jellal?!" She stuttered "w-what are you d-doing here?" She asked. He explained to her, but I was too lost in thought

'Oh...my...gosh....this is the guys she has a crush on?!' She had a bright blush on her cheeks as she asked. 'Hmmmmmmm...'
"Hey Jellal, you like 'The Conjuring'?" I ask.
He nods, not knowing why I was asking. "Well, we're about to start the movie, and you're more than welcome to join us!" I smiled. I saw he began to blush as well, looking over at Erza and back to me. "Oh, s-sure!" He said, trying to restrain his excitement. But then his face dropped. "I-I'll be right back!"

He handed me the pizza and darted back to the car he arrived in. After a few seconds, and what sounded like a small argument, Jellal came back with a new person.
"Hey, could my friend join us?" Jellal asked.

The new guy had spiked blonde hair and a few scars on his face. I've seen him around school, but never really remembered his name.
"Sure, The more the merrier!"
We went back in the house and settled back into our usual places. I took a couple big beanie chairs from the closet and put them next to the couch. The one next to Erza was accompanied by our new guest Jellal. The other one held 'Laxus', the blond haired companion. When I was finally settled back into my spot, we pressed play.