Chapter 6

Drew ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abel:
I climbed on to the tour bus, exhausted from my show and ready to go to bed. I stripped out of my clothes so that I was just in my boxers and climbed into bed.

As soon as my head hit the pillow the door slung open and in walked Selena.

"Aaaaabel, I know you're not sleeping." She said as she crawled into the bed next to me.

"What do you want?"

"I'm horny."

"And I'm tired. Goodnight."

"Abel!" She harshly nudged my shoulder and I opened my eyes. "You don't wanna fuck me? What's wrong with you?"

I was honestly sexed out. Angel and I fucked at my hotel before I left this morning, in my car on the way to the airport, and she gave me head when we did get to the airport.

"I'm just tired, damn."

I rolled over so I was facing away from her.

"What the hell?! Are those hickeys on your neck?!"

"No, they're bug bites."

"Stop lying! Who gave you those?! Is it that Angel bitch I saw you texting?!"

I shrugged.

"Is that where you were this weekend? Are you seriously fucking her?"

"Yes Selena, I am. I love sex but not when it's with you okay? I don't see what the big deal is anyway. We're not even-"

"You are never going to see that whore again! I can promise you that!"

I rolled my eyes and pulled the covers up, over my head. This bitch was about to make my life a living hell.

Angel:
I stared at my phone, hoping for a text back from Abel. It had been almost three weeks since the last time we spoke to or saw each other and it was driving me crazy.

My phone vibrated and I quickly picked it up to see that it was a text from Drew.

Drew❣️: You working tonight?

Angel: Nope, why?

Drew❣️: I want you to come over and chill

Angel: Alright I'll be there in 20

I got up from the table and went to go change into something else. Whenever Drew wants me to "come over and chill" he really means "come over and fuck" and I was completely okay with that. Since Abel wasn't visiting me, I was going through dick withdraws and Drew would definitely take care of that.

Him and I met a little over a year ago when I was stripping at a different club. We started dating but he's a hoe and I'm a hoe, so things didn't last that long. We still have feelings for each other but know a relationship won't work so we just occasionally hang out and fuck.

I changed into some shorts, a tank top and a pair of sandals then headed out the door.

Fifteen minutes later I was impatiently standing on his doorstep. The door opened and he was standing there only in a pair of black basketball shorts.

"Hey baby."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me inside. Before I could even get a word out his lips were against mine. His hands moved from my waist to my ass and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me into his living room then sat down on the couch so now I was straddling him.

"I've missed you baby girl." He mumble against my neck as he kissed it. "We're gonna have to start making more time to see each other."

I slowly started to grind against him. "I missed you too baby."

He let out a low groan as he slid his hands up my thighs and started to tug on my shorts.

"These shorts are in my fucking way, you shoulda wore a dress."

"But I wanted to make you work for it."

"For real? That's-"

My phone started to ring and he reached into my back pocket to get it.

"It's an unsaved number."

I shrugged. "Ignore it."

He silenced it and tossed it down on a couch cushion next to us.

"Now back to you and-"

It started ringing again and it was the same unknown number calling again. I picked it up and answered.

"Hello?"

"Angel?"

"Yes, who's this?"

"Daddy."

"Ooh!" It was Abel. "Um...give me a second."

I quickly climbed off of Drew and he let out a long frustrated sigh. I went outside and made sure to close the door behind me.

"You haven't talked to me in weeks, I was starting to think you forgot about me."

"Ooh, never that. Selena went on a tirade and broke my phone and MacBook. I've been doing back to back shows so I haven't had time to get new ones until today."

"She is so irritating and I haven't even met her."

"Alright that's enough about her." He laughed. "Are you busy this weekend?"

"I have to work."

"I can't come see you this week so I want to fly you out to me."

"Really?!"

"Yes, be ready by five thirty and I'll send someone to pick you up. Okay?"

I smiled to myself. "Yes daddy."

"Alright, I'll see you in a few hours."

We hung up and went back inside to tell Drew I had to go.

"Who was calling you back to back like that?"

"Don't worry about it, but I have to go."

"What? You're just gonna leave me hard like this?"

"I promise I'll make it up to you next time. Okay?"

He sighed. "Alright."

I gave him a kiss on his cheek before leaving.

When I got home I called Sleezo and told him I couldn't work over the weekend then started to pack.