Chapter 20

Angel:
I sighed heavily as I plopped down in the middle of Abel's bed and turned on the TV. He had been at the studio all day and I was bored just sitting in his house by myself all day.

I grabbed my phone and facetimed Shay, hoping she'd relieve me from my boredom.

"Hey Tiff!" She smiled as she answered. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing...Abel's at the studio again."

"Again?"

"Yeah, he goes everyday, all day and I stay here by myself. It's starting to get depressing."

"Why don't you go to the studio with him? Or maybe find something to pass your time until he gets home?"

"Something like what?"

"You could get a job. Isn't Ace of Diamonds in LA?"

"Yeah, but I don't think Abel would like it if I got a job at another club."

"Well he can't just keep you in the house all day."

"I know, I know. Maybe I'll go see him at the studio now."

"Yeah, go throw that ass at him and I bet he'll come home."

I laughed. "I'ma go get dressed. Bye Shay."

"Bye Tiff. Good luck!"

I hung up and climbed out of bed to get dressed. I changed out of my pajamas and into a pair of shirts with a matching crop top.

I took an Uber to the studio and Lamar met me at the door so he could let me in

"Is Abel busy right now?"

"Nah, he's eating lunch."

"Ooh okay."

We walked down a hall then through a door where I saw Cash and Hawk sitting on a couch while Abel sat at the table eating a sandwich.

"Hey baby." He smiled when he saw me. "I didn't know you were coming."

"Sitting in the house all day was getting boring so I thought I'd come see you."

"You don't have to stay home baby, you can always come to the studio or if you wanna go to the mall or something Freddy can go with you."

"I appreciate it but I'm not dating Freddy...I wanna spend time with you Abel."

"I know but I gotta work."

"I think I wanna start working again."

"Really? Where?"

"At a strip club maybe."

He looked at me and I could tell that he was pissed.