Chapter 5

Angel:
Since it was Sunday, I had the day off and Shayla didn't have class which meant we got to chill together.

Shay was my only friend, as pathetic as that sounds, we met in dance class when we were eight years old and after we graduated high school, we moved to Atlanta together but for two totally different reasons. Shay wanted to come here for college but I wanted to be a stripper. After three years of stripping at low end clubs I finally got my dream job at Magic City and my first week there, I met Abel.

"So, has The Weeknd come back to see you?" Shay asked.

"Um, yes he has. I think we're like in a relationship...but not like boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Then what kind of relationship?"

"Before I say anything else you gotta promise you won't say anything to anyone."

"I promise! Now tell me!"

"Abel is like...Well he's kind of a sex addict. And after the first time we fucked he told me I was his. Then the next time he came to see me he gave me rules to follow..."

"What are the rules?"

"Like if he text me I have to text back immediately, if he calls I have to answer, no asking questions, no arguing and some more stuff."

"Sound like he wants you to be his sex slave or some shit."

"That's what I think too but the thing is, I don't like being submissive like that. Like yeah it's fun every now and then but I like to be in charge too."

"Tell him that, maybe he'll let you tie him up or something."

I laughed. "I doubt that."

My phone went off and I picked it up from the coffee table.

Daddy😛: Send me your address

Angel: Why?

Daddy😛: You know I don't like questions. Just send me your damn address

Angel: 361 17th Street

Daddy😛: Get dressed and be ready by seven

Daddy😛: And wear something black

Angel: Yes daddy

It was already six o'clock so I only had an hour to be ready.

"Fuck." I hopped up off the couch and ran back to the bedroom.

"Tiff what's wrong?" Shayla asked as she followed me.

"Abel wants me to be ready by seven and it's already six! I gotta rush and I'm probably gonna look a mess."

"Ooh."

"I know it's Sunday and Sundays are our days but I promise I'll make it up to you next week. Okay?"

She smiled. "Okay."

I went to the bathroom, quickly took a shower then put on a tight, strapless black dress. I put on a little bit of make up then curled my hair and by time I was done getting ready it was seven-oh-one.