Chapter 27

Abel:
I laid back in my bed as I pressed play on the remote and a few seconds later a video of Tiffany started to play on my TV.

🎥 "What are you doing?" She giggled as I approached her with the camera. "Are you recording?"

"Yeah." I answered. "I want you to put on a little show for me baby."

She bit her lip. "You won't show anyone, right?"

"Of course not, this is for my eyes only."

"Alright then...put some music on for me."

I picked up my phone and hit shuffle. P.O.V by dvsn started to play and she started to run her hands over her body as she swayed her hips to the beat.

She slowly slid her shirt up and over head, leaving her in just her panties. She bent over and shook her ass at the camera as she slid her panties off too.

I mumbled from behind the camera. "Damn..."

She walked over to me with a smile on her lips then slowly sank to her knees in front of me.

I repositioned the camera so it was pointing down at her.

I asked. "What are you gonna do down there?"

She smiled as she ran her hand over the bulge in my jeans.

"You look like you need some relief daddy. Can I help you?"

"Hell yeah baby, take it out."

She unbuttoned my jeans and reached her hand into my boxers to take my dick out.

I groaned as she wrapped her hand around my length. She looked up into the camera as she ran her tongue over the tip, making me groan again.🎥

My phone ringing snapped me out of my trance and I quickly paused the video before picking it up. It was just Cash so I chose to ignore him and continue watching the video of Tiff and I.

I groaned as I watched the screen intently. "Fuck."

I don't know why I was torturing myself by watching the video of us. I was just going to get painfully hard then not be able to release.

Tiff and I hadn't talked in almost three months and after a while, no matter what or who I did, I just couldn't cum.

I was desperate to get her back, I missed her body and how good she made me feel but I also just missed her. I missed her smile, her voice, and how she scrunched her nose up when she laughed. I missed laying next to and holding her, our late night conversations, watching movies with her, and our date nights that always ended with us fucking. I just missed her as a whole and it was driving me insane not talking to her but it looked as though she had moved on. She was always posting pictures of her and some dude on her story and it looked like they were pretty close.

Of course, I hated that she had moved on but I tried to respect their relationship so I stopped hitting her up but I was in distress. I just needed a picture from her.

I picked up my phone to text her.

Abel: Tiff, please talk to me.

Surprisingly, I got a response right away.

Tiffany💎: What do you want?

Abel: Can you send me a pic? Please...

Tiffany💎: Why should I?

Abel: Please baby, I just wanna see you