Chapter 14

Angel:
I sat on the kitchen counter, swaying my legs back and forth, as I watched Abel dig through the fridge for something to eat.

It had been a week since he came to my rescue after my fight with Drew and he's spent every minute of every day with me. Spending so much time with him made me realize that I really do love him and that I was really going to miss him when he has to go.

"Angel?" I snapped out of my thoughts and there was Abel, standing in front of me with a bowel of strawberries. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"Nothing." I shrugged and took a strawberry from his bowel. "Do you wanna go out tonight?"

"Where to?"

"Let's do something fun like...mini golfing or maybe go to Dave and Busters."

"Dave and Buster's sounds-"

He was cut off by his phone ringing. I reached into the pocket of his joggers to get it and he groaned when I accidentally grabbed his dick instead.

"Oops." I smiled as I pulled his phone out. "It's Cash."

I handed it to him so he could answer.

"Hello?....Shit, no I forgot all about that....Yeah, I'll be there....okay, bye."

He sighed heavily as he hung up and put his phone back in his pocket.

"You gotta leave?"

"Yeah, but-"

"I don't want you to go." I whined as I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him closer to me. "You said you'd stay as long as I wanted you to."

"I know, but it's been a week. You knew I was going to have to leave eventually."

"Nooooo." I wrapped my arms around him too and started to kiss along his jaw line. "Please, just one more day."

"I can't baby, I'm sorry."

"Fine." I pouted. "But before you go, why don't you have a little snack?"

I knew once I turned him on he wasn't going to go anywhere, so I grabbed another strawberry, took a bite of it then kissed him. I used my tongue to move it from my mouth to his and he let out a low moan.

"Shit." He mumbled against my lips. "I gotta go..."

"No, just stay with me daddy."

I gently bit on his bottom lip as I reached down and started to rub his length through his pants.

He swatted my hand away then backed up to look at me. He was clearly frustrated 'cause he knew he needed to go but he just couldn't leave turned on like that.

"Go to our bedroom, now." He said seductively. "I want you naked when I get back there."

"Yes daddy."

I hopped off the counter and quickly walked back to the bedroom. I stripped my clothes off and climbed in to bed to wait for him.

A few minutes later he walked into the room with a glass full of ice, a bottle of Moet and the bowel of strawberries. He set them down on the nightstand then stood back and stared at me.

"Lay down with your hands by your sides."

I did as he said.

"Can you keep still for me baby girl?"