Chapter 36

Tiffany:
I was supposed to be getting ready for our flight but was so exhausted from getting sick all morning that I didn't even have the energy to get dressed.

I laid back down in bed pulled the blanket back over myself.

"Babe?!" I heard Abel call for me from downstairs. "Are you coming to eat?!"

I tried to call back but I had a feeling that if I opened my mouth, I was gonna get sick again.

After a few minutes, I heard him come up the stairs and he walked into our room.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he sat on the bed next to me. "Why aren't you getting ready?"

"I still feel sick."

"You need to go to the doctor baby. You've been sick for over a week."

"I know...I'm gonna go when we get back."

"No, get dressed and I'll take you now."

"Nooo, we're gonna miss our flight and your mom really wants to see us."

"Tiff I'm not worried about being late right now, I'm worried about you." He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "You're burning up baby, please let me take you somewhere."

"Okay, okay..."

"Good, I'll go call my mom and tell her we're gonna be a little late."

He left out our room and I got up to go throw some clothes on. I just grabbed a pair of leggings, a champion hoodie and put them on with a pair of uggs.

I grabbed my phone off the bed and just as I was about to walk out the room it began to ring.

I answered the phone. "Hey Shay."

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"I'm okay. The morning sickness has been kicking my ass the past few days and Abel is insisting on taking to me to the doctor."

"Ooh, does he know yet?

"No, that's why I don't want him to come with me."

"Oooh, well I guess today is the day you tell him."

"I guess so...I'm hoping maybe if I get ultrasound pictures to show him, it'll soften him up."

"You think he's gonna be mad?"

"I don't know, but I don't think he's gonna be happy about it though..."

"I think he'll be shocked but after you give him some time to process it, he'll be happy."

"I hope so." I sighed heavily. "I-

"Tiff?!" I heard him Abel yell for me again. "Are you almost ready?"

"I gotta go."

"Alright, I'll talk to you later."

I put my phone in my pocket and jogged down the stairs and into the living room where he was waiting.

"You ready?"

"Yup."

I followed him to the garage and he opened the passenger side of the G-wagon so that I could get in.

I asked as he climbed into the drivers side. "Where are you taking me?"

"To the hospital."

"We can't just go to urgent care?"

"Tiff you've been sick for over a week, what if it's something serious?"

"It's not..."

"You don't know that."