Chapter 28 pt.1

Abel:
I tapped my finger on the table as I stared at my phone blankly. It had been a week since I dropped Try Me and I know Tiff had to have heard it by now and knew it was about her. I was hoping the song would make her want to hit me up but I guess not since I hadn't heard anything from her yet.

My phone started to vibrate in my hand and Shay's name flashed across the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey Abel, are you busy tonight?"

"No, why?"

"Me and Tiff are going out to celebrate my birthday tonight, you should come through."

"She wants me there?"

"I mean...she didn't really say that but she did tell me that she really misses you but she's gonna keep giving you the silent treatment until you really apologize."

"Will she be pissed if I show up? I don't wanna ruin your birthday or anything."

"Nah, it's cool. I'm sure she'll be fine."

"Alright, I'll come."

"Great! We're gonna be at Club Crucial tonight around nine."

"Alright, I'll see you there."

We hung up and I got up and went upstairs to my room to pack my bag.

Honestly I was kind of nervous about going to see Tiff, especially since it had been so long since we last spoke, but it needed to happen. We needed to the talk and figure out if there was any way that our relationship could be saved.

Tiffany:
I yelled as I chased Aisha around the living room. "I'm gonna get you!"

"No ya not!" She yelled back. "I reeeeeally fast!"

She ran into my room and climbed on the bed before starting to jump up and down.

I jumped on the bed with her and she giggled as she plopped down.

"See you not catch me!"

"You're right, you were way too fast for me!"

She laughed as she reached over and grabbed the remote from my nightstand.

"I watch tv?"

"Yeah, let's see what we can find."

I turned on the tv and started to flip through the channels.

Sometimes while Tre was at work, Aisha would spend the day with me and he'd pick her up when he got off.

Just as I found her favorite show, Bubble Guppies, there was a knock on my door.

"I bet that's your daddy."

"Daddy here?!"

"I think so, let's go see."

I stood up and picked her up before walking back out to the living room. I stood on my tip toes to look out the peephole and saw Tre on the other side. When I opened the door she squealed and jumped out of my arms and into his.

"Hey baby." He smiled at her. "Did you have fun with Tiffy today?"

She smiled as she nodded her head. "We play games and eated rice krispie treats."

"Did you save me a Rice Krispie?"

She laughed. "Nope!"

"Dang, I see how it is then." He smiled at me. "Thanks again Tiff."

"No problem. Are you still going out tonight?"

"Yeah, I'ma take her home and pack her a bag so she can stay with my brother tonight. I'll meet y'all there."