Chapter 9

Abel:
I tapped my pen against my notebook as I tried to think of what to write next. I've been trying to write for the past few days but I've been so stuck and it was starting to drive me crazy.

I let out a frustrated sigh and tossed my note book on to the bed. I grabbed a blunt I already had rolled on my nightstand and lit it.

As soon as I took my first drag, Selena came walking into my room.

"Ooh smoking without me?"

I rolled my eyes as she climbed into bed with me.

"Here." I took another drag and handed it to her.

"So, I had a date planned for us this weekend but unfortunately, I have to go to Venice."

"Okay."

She glared at me. "Just okay? You're not gonna ask why I'm going? Or what the date was?"

"I don't really care."

"Ugh you're so annoying!"

"I'm annoying? How?"

"You always act like an asshole! Pretending you don't care about our relationship is getting really old."

"No, pretending to be in a relationship with you is getting really old! In case you forgot, none of this is real Selena!"

"I know that Abel! But you could at least act like you care a little bit!"

"Why should I get emotionally invested in a relationship I know is fake? I don't love you, shit, I barely like you. I could be out there with someone that I actually enjoy being with but instead I'm here with your annoying ass!"

"And you think I wanna be with you?" She raised an eyebrow at me. "I just-"

"You were claiming you loved me not too long ago so don't talk shit about me."

She fell silent and took another drag from the blunt.

"I'm tired of this Selena. I feel like I'm lying to myself and I'm lying to my fans. I want out."

"Go ahead, break the contract and I'll let all your fans know how you're a freak. A sexual deviant that needs help."

I shrugged. "My fans would probably be into that shit."

"Really? You think they'd be into the pictures I have too?"

I felt my heart stop. "What? What pictures?"

"Remember the first couple times we had sex and I let you do that weird shit to me? I had cameras all over my room."

"No you didn't."

"I did. I have pictures of me tied up and gagged while you fuck me. Now what would happen if I showed the world what you did to me, against my will?"

"Against your will?! You were one hundred percent down with it!"

"The world doesn't know that."

"You would do that? You would spread pictures of us having consensual sex and tell people I raped you?"

She nodded.

"You really are a cold hearted bitch."

I felt my jaw clench as I glared at her. She was really about to black mail me into being in a relationship with her.