Chapter 7

Angel:
I woke up and yawned as I reached for my phone on the nightstand. When I finally got a hold of it, I checked the time and it was eight thirty.

"Shit." I mumbled as I started to get up.

"Where the hell are you going?" I heard Abel mumble from behind me in his sexy sleepy voice. "Get back here."

He grabbed my waist, pulled me back into bed, quickly climbed on top of me and started to kiss my neck.

"Aah...Abel stop. I have to get ready to go, my flight is at ten."

"Come on baby, just a quickie."

I tried pushing him off me. "I gotta go..."

"Alright, fine." He huffed as he moved to let me get up. "But you owe me."

I got up, grabbed a towel, and clothes from my bag before going into the bathroom.

I stood in the bathroom mirror and smiled to myself as I saw all the hickeys I got over the weeknd. They were all over my neck, chest, shoulders and thighs and I knew they were gonna be hard to hide at work but I didn't care.

I turned the shower on and stepped inside as I thought about Abel. Selena didn't come back Saturday so him and I got to spend the whole weekend together uninterrupted. We went out to dinner, he took me shopping, and we hung out in Central Park one night which was kind of romantic, but I don't know if he meant it to be. Sometimes I couldn't tell if he had feelings for me and wanted me to be more than just his fuck toy but he told me not to fall in love with him so I was doing my best not to. I just looked at our relationship as if we're close friends that liked to fuck and that was working for now.

As I was taking my shower I heard the bathroom door creak open and I was waiting for Abel to join me but he didn't.

I shrugged it off and finished my shower.

When I was done I stepped out on to the mat and reached for a towel, but it was gone and so were my clothes.

"Fuck, he's so persistent."

I covered my body with my arms the best that I could as I walked out the bathroom. The bedroom door was closed now so I cracked it open and didn't see Abel.

I said to myself. "Maybe he left..."

I walked all the way into the bedroom and Abel jumped out from behind the door and grabbed me, pushing me back against the wall.

"Shit! You scared me!"

He laughed. "My bad."

I rolled my eyes at him then quickly remembered that was one of the things he told me to never do.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

"Yes. I'm sorry daddy, I wasn't thinking."

A sly smile spread across his lips. "Give me that quickie I wanted and I'll forgive you."

"But I'm gonna be late for my flight."

"Don't act like I can't get you a flight home later. Come on baby."

His hands gripped my ass as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started to kiss and nibble on my neck, creating another hickey.