Chapter 19

Angel:
"What time is our flight?" I asked Abel as I sat down with him to eat breakfast.

"Two."

"Ooh okay. I still gotta pack."

"Make sure you pack a bathing suit." He said then smiled to himself. "Actually no, don't pack a bathing suit."

"Why not?"

" 'Cause we can just go skinny dipping."

"Ooh." I laughed. "Are we gonna be staying at your house?"

"Of course, why wouldn't we be?"

"I don't know...I just thought maybe you didn't take girls back to your house."

"Usually I don't but-

"How many other girls have you had like me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like girls that you just met and decided to fuck with?"

"Two."

"Only two?"

"Yeah, most girls aren't really into the stuff I'm into and the ones that were bored me after a while."

"Ooh...where did you meet them?"

"I met one at Ace of Diamonds, and the other at 1OAK."

"So they were like me..." I started to nervously play with my nails. "Does that mean when you're bored with me you'll just get rid of me too?"

"I guess they are like you in a sense, since I met you at a strip club as well but there's one major difference."

"And what is that?"

"With them it was just some casual sex and I didn't love them so when I got bored I didn't feel bad cutting them off but you...I love you and when we have sex..." He bit his lip and looked at a loss for words. "I don't even know how to describe it. You're-"

There was a knock on the door that interrupted him.

"Who is that?"

"I don't know, Shay should have her key."

I got up and went to the door. I got on my tip toes and when I looked out the peephole my heart sank. I saw my mother standing on the other side of the door with her hand on her hip.

I opened the door so we were looking at one another face to face.

"Hello Tiffany."

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you, may I come in?"

"Now's not a good time...I have guest over."

"Whoever it is I'm sure they can wait. I'm your mother, now let me in."

I sighed heavily and moved to the side to let her in.

"Abel." He looked up from his phone. "This is my mom...Tanya."

"Hi Ms.Tanya." He got up and extended his hand to her for a handshake but she just looked at him. "I'm Abel, Tiff's boyfriend."

"You look familiar."

He laughed. "I'm an artist, so you might also know me as The Weeknd."

"Ooh! I know you." She scoffed. "You sing those nasty songs about drugs and women."

"Yeah...that's me. Um, I'm gonna step out and give you guys some time to talk."

"Thank you."

He slipped on his shoes and grabbed his jacket before walking out the door.