Chapter 33

Tiffany:
"Baby." I felt Abel rubbing my arm, trying to wake me up. "We're getting ready to land."

I yawned and opened my eyes and smiled when I saw Abel staring in my face.

"What?"

"I can't look at you?" He smirked and kissed my forehead. "You feeling better?"

Of course the last two days Abel and I were in Ibiza I got the flu had a migraine so bad I had to stay in bed instead of enjoying our last few days together.

"Not really, but I'm sure I just need some rest."

"You've been resting for the past three days. You need to go to the doctor."

"No, I don't. It's just a headache."

"That you've had for three days! What if a leech swam up your nose and its sucking the blood out your brain as we speak? Or what if all of a sudden you have a brain tumor?"

"I don't have a brain tumor."

"You don't know that."

"If I don't feel better tomorrow, I'll go to the doctor, okay?"

"Okay."

Once we landed, Abel and I got off the jet and the flight attendant grabbed my bags and put them in the car that was waiting for me.

I had to stay in Atlanta for a bit so I could start the process of transferring to a school in LA so I could be with Abel. He was going to stay with me but his label was pushing for him to get back in the studio which meant he had to go back to California.

"When are you coming out to LA?"

"It shouldn't take long to get everything done, so hopefully this weekend."

"Good, I don't wanna go too long without you." He smiled and gave me a kiss. "I love you."

I smiled back. "I love you too."

He gave me another kiss before opening the door to the SUV for me so I could climb in.

The driver pulled off and just the motion from the car moving was making my head pound again.

When we pulled up outside my apartment, Shay was waiting outside for me with a huge smile on her face.

She yelled as she wrapped her arms around me. "I missed yooou!"