Chapter 2

Abel:
I had one more day in Atlana and unfortunately, I had to spend it with Selena.

I knocked on her hotel room door and leaned against the wall as I waited for her to answer.

She opened the door with a huge smile on her face. "Happy Thursday! Thursday is the day you like right?"

"Yes. Do you even know the significance of Thursdays?"

"Uum...it means a four day weekend..right?"

"No." I rolled my eyes. "Forget about it. Where are we going?"

"The botanical garden."

"Ooh, how fun."

"Stop it with all that attitude! Now come on!"

She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the elevator. We got down to the lobby and I had to force a smile as we walked outside. There were a bunch of paparazzi, that I'm sure she hired, outside waiting to take pictures of us.

As soon as we got into the car I dropped the facade and went back to ignoring her til we got to the garden or whatever.

"Okay, there's people all over here ready to take pictures of us so make sure you look happy."

"Yeah, yeah."

A few hours later:
"You didn't even smile once." Selena nagged me as we got into the car to head back to the hotel. "You better start acting right or I'm gonna tell my manager."

"I don't give a fuck. Tell him!"

"I'm gonna tell him as soon as we get back to the hotel, and he's gonna ruin you and your career."

"I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck. That means I can get rid of your annoying ass."

She pouted. "Abel...I was just kidding...I don't want you to leave me..."

"Why not?"

" 'Cause I love you."

"No you don't."

"I do."

I laughed. "No you don't."

"I dooo!" She whined. "I love you Abel! And I'm not gonna let you leave me!"

"Whatever."

We got back to the hotel and she got out but I staid in the car.

"I'll be back later."

"When will you be back?"

"I don't know."

I closed the car door and asked the driver to take me to Magic City. I had to see Angel again before I left.

When I got to the club I went to the bar and found Sleezo getting danced on by two girls.

"My man Abel, you back already?"

"Yeah...is Angel working tonight?"

He nodded. "She just started her shift."

"You think I could get a dance from her in a private room?"