Chapter 31

Tiffany:
After landing in Ibiza, Abel and I went to the beach and chilled with the crew for a little bit before we went our separate ways.

The guys we out to a club or something while Abel and I went to the villa he got for us.

After I took a shower, I curled my hair, changed into a black dress and a pair of heels before walking back into the bedroom where Abel was buttoning up his shirt.

I smiled and gave him a kiss. "I love it when you wear button downs."

"I hate it but this stupid restaurant has a dress code."

"It's okay, you don't have to dress up for dessert."

"Can I get a taste before we go? I'm-" His phone went off and he sighed when he checked it. "Damn, the drivers outside."

He grabbed my hand and lead me down the stairs and outside where there was an all black Mercedes waiting for us.

He opened the door so I could get in before going around and getting in the other side.

The driver pulled off and I looked out the window as he drove through the city.

I had to be the luckiest girl in the world. I went from being a stripper and dating an abusive fuck boy to going to college and dating a man that really loved me...and dicked me down everyday.

"Watchu thinking about?"

"You."

"What about me?"

"About how everything changed for the better after I met you...I know we've had our ups and downs but I really appreciate you and what you've done for me."

"You've always had the potential baby, you just needed someone to give you the extra push." He smiled as he kissed the back of my hand. "I love you."

"I love you too."

The driver pulled up to the restaurant and Abel thanked him before we stepped out the car.

We walked into the restaurant hand in hand and a hostess greeted us then lead us to a table in the middle of the dining area.

I asked. "So, what have you been up to all week?"

"Just working on some new music."

"Are you gonna drop an album?"

"Nah, maybe just an EP."

"Does that mean you're not gonna tour?"

"No, I'll probably do a mini tour. We can hit major cities like LA, New York, DC, and-"

"We?"

"Yeah, you've got to come with me."

"You want me to come?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know...I feel like artist live a different life when they're on tour and wouldn't want their girlfriends around."

He laughed. "I mean some might, but I'm not like that...anymore."

"Really?"