Chapter 25

Angel:
I was supposed to be doing homework but all I was doing was staring at my phone. I texted Abel almost two hours ago and he still hadn't text me back.

"Maybe he's just busy.."

I mumbled to myself as I opened my book up and tried to focused on my homework.

Just as I was starting to take notes my phone went off and I quickly grabbed it when I saw Abel's name flashing across the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby." He sounded high as fuck. "You busy?"

"I'm just doing homework. Why?"

"I wanna come see you."

"Why? Is your other bitch not answering you?"

He sighed. "You still stuck on that shit? I told you I was gonna stop talking to her since we're back together."

"Have you?"

"Yeah..."

"I don't believe you."

"Damn it Tiff, just let that shit go okay?"

"Whatever."

"Do you want me to come see you or not?"

"I don't care."

"Fuck it then, call me when you're done stressing over shit that don't even matter."

He hung up and I sighed heavily as I sat my phone back down.

I heard the door unlock and a few seconds later Shay walked in.

"Hey." She sat next to me at the table. "What's wrong with you?"

"When Abel and I went to the movies Friday, everything was perfect until we were leaving...Someone called him and I wasn't trying to listen to his conversation but I could hear a girl on the other side of the phone, talking about she missed him and shit. He told me it was just a girl he was talking to while we weren't together and that he'd stop talking to her but I don't think he has."

"Why not?"

" 'Cause I know he's not the type to just drop his hoes."

"Well if he loves you, maybe he did drop her?"

"I don't know..."

"When are you gonna see him again?"

I shrugged. "He wanted to come see me tonight but got mad when I accused him of still talking to that bitch so he hung up."

She shook her head. "You guys seriously just need to sit down and have a talk."

"I know...maybe I should call him back."

"Yeah, call him back and tell him that you want to talk."

I picked my phone back up, took a deep breath then dialed his number. It rang a few times before he picked up.

"Yes?"

"I wanna talk."

"About what?"

"Us...but I wanna do it face to face."

"Ooh, so you want me to come see you now? What-"

"Don't be an asshole Abel. Are you coming or not?"

"Yeah, I'll be there by nine."

"Okay, see you then."

I hung up and when I looked at the time it was only six so I continued do my homework.

By time I finished, it was eight forty-five and I was anxiously waiting for Abel to show up. I knew he was just going to want to fuck but I wasn't going to let him. We really needed to have a conversation so I could see where our relationship lies.