Chapter 26

Angel:
I laid back in my bed, staring up at the ceiling as I exhaled smoke from my nose. The past month, I've just felt numb. I wasn't talking to Abel even though I missed him like crazy. I couldn't stay in a relationship where I was the only one committed.

"Tiff!" I heard Shayla yelling my name. "Where are you at?!"

"In the room!"

A few seconds later she came down the hallway and sighed when she saw me smoking again.

"You're gonna lose a lung if you keep smoking like this."

I shrugged. "Oh well."

"You've barely left the house in like three weeks Tiff. I'm worried about you."

"I just don't feel like doing anything...The man I loved was cheating on me probably our whole relationship. Like I don't understand? Was I not enough? Was I not satisfying him?"

"Well didn't you say he was a sex addict?"

"Yeah but I was letting him fuck like every day, usually multiple times a day! I've done freak shit like fucking in the park and the movie theater just because he wanted to and that wasn't enough?"

"I know you're upset but somethings just aren't meant to be..."

I sniffled as I tried to hold back tears. "But I thought we were..."

"Maybe one day you guys can talk this out but for now, I think you should try to move on."

"I don't want to."

"Come on, let's go out tonight and find you some new dick."

I laughed. "That actually doesn't sound bad."

"Good, now get dressed!"

I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

When I was done, I did my hair and while I was busy doing my makeup my phone rung. I looked at it and saw Abel's name flashing across my screen but I couldn't bring myself to answer.

I just declined his call and a few seconds later he started blowing up my phone with text.

Abel: Talk to me please Tiff

Abel: I miss you like crazy

Abel: Please baby, I wanna see you

Abel: Call me please. I love you ❤️

I rolled my eyes and ignored him as I continued to get ready.

I put on a short black dress and a pair of gold Giuseppe heels before walking out into the living room where Shay was waiting.

"Alright, I'm ready."

I followed her outside and sighed when I heard my phone ringing as we climbed in the car.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Um...MJQ! That's where all the hood niggas hang."

She laughed and nodded her head as she pulled off.

My phone started to ring again and I sighed as I silenced it.

"Is that Abel blowing you up like that?"

"Yeah."

"Are you gonna talk to him?"

"I don't want to yet."

"Do you think you two will work it out?"

"I think so." I shrugged. "Anyway we're not gonna talk about him tonight."