Chapter 34

Abel:
Living with Tiff once we got back to LA was everything I was hoping it'd be.

We were having so much fun hanging out together, we didn't argue at all, and of course we fucked all them time which just made everything even better.

Since I had to go to New York for a few days, I decided to to take her out for a date.

We spent our day at Universal Studios, riding rides, playing games and visiting the attractions before we went home to change so we could go hang with the crew.

"I had so much fun today." She said as we climbed into my Mulsanne.

"Me too, we should go back again."

"Yeah, or we could go to Disney Land!"

"I'm down to go to Disney as long as I don't have to wear those ears."

"You gotta wear the ears!"

"Bet I won't."

"Yeah, we'll see." She laughed. "What club are we going to again?"

"Drai's. The crew is already there."

"Ooh, okay."

When we got to the club I had to park in the back so we could sneak in without getting mobbed by fans or paparazzi.

We went up to the VIP section where Cash, Lamar, Hyghly, and Hawk were already busy drinking and talking to some girls.

"You gonna dance with me?" Tiff asked as she sipped on her drink from the bar.

"You know I don't dance."

"Come on baby, pleeease." She grabbed my hand and started to pull me away from the crew and into the middle of our crowded section. "Just one song."

Since she already had me in the middld of the floor, I decided to just dance with her.

The DJ started playing Pole dancer by Wale and she turned her back to me as she started dancing and grinding her body against mine.

I put my hands on her hips and she smiled back at me as she shook her ass on me.

"You like how I dance on you daddy?"

"You know I do." I said as I smacked her ass, making her jump a little. "I love watching that ass shake."

She kept dancing on me until the song was over then turned to face me.

She asked. "You gonna keep dancing with me?"

"Nope, you said one dance."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine."

She turned and flipped her hair over her shoulder with an attitude as she walked away from me.

I walked back over to Lamar and Cash and sat with them.

Lamar asked. "Where'd Tiff go?"

I shrugged. "She's upset I don't wanna dance with her."

"You gon be mad if she goes and dances with another nigga."