Chapter 6 pt.2

Abel:
I just finished my show in NY and step off the stage still pumped. Cash handed me a water bottle, that I quickly drank all off, and a towel.

"Great show man! You had that whole crowd fucking lit!"

"Thanks man." I said as I wiped my face with the towel. "You got my phone?"

"Yeah."

He took it out of his pocket and handed it to me.

I had three unread text but none were from Angel.

I mumbled. "Where the fuck is she?"

"Who?" Cash asked.

"Um...Selena. Where is she?"

"Last time I saw her she was headed to your dressing room."

"Ooh okay. I'ma go get dressed so we can head to the after party."

"Alright."

I walked away as I dialed Angel's number.

She was supposed to be here hours ago but I haven't heard from her since she told me she was on her way.

I angrily hung up when I got sent to voicemail and was about to call her again but was caught off guard when I walked into my dressing room and saw Selena sitting on the couch...talking to Angel.

"Abel! Come meet my new friend!" Selena got up and grabbed my hand, dragging me to the couch. "This is Tiffany."

"Nice to meet you...Tiffany."

I couldn't help but to look her up and down. She had on a black crop top, a short denim skirt, a pair of black Valentino sandals and a backstage pass that said "Event Staff" around her neck. She looked so fucking good and if Selena wasn't there I would have already had her legs wrapped around my neck.

"So....how did you guys end up talking to each other?"

"Tiffany works here and we just bumped into each other and started talking."

"Ooh, okay." I sat down on the other end of the couch. "Are you coming to the after party?"

"No, I'm about to leave. I have to go to LA, remember?"

"Ooh yeah."

She rolled her eyes as she picked up her purse.

"Hey Tiff, if you go to the after party, keep an eye on him."

Angel smiled. "I will."

Selena left, leaving Angel and I alone.

"I thought I told you to go to the hotel when you landed."

She bit her lip as she scooted closer to me.
"You did but I had to see you daddy."

I pulled her into my lap and grabbed her ass. "How'd you get that event staff pass?"

"I saw Freddy outside and asked him to get me in."

"You wanted to see me that bad?"

I slid my hand up her short skirt and smiled when I realized she had no panties on. She let out a low moan when I pressed my fingers against her already wet pussy.