Chapter 2: Flirty

"Ah Mianhe." I apologized to him and I stood up. He looks so young and he is the Super Judge of the Asia's biggest dancing reality show!?!?

"I will prepare you for the auditions..forget about the murder.." He said.

"But..." He put his finger on my mouth. Oh god.. He placed a peck on my lips and unlocked the door. He winked at me and then gestured me to sit. 

"Ko Ko Bop..is fine with you?" He wet his lips with his tongue. I am so into him right now.

"Ye..Yes." I said while sitting.

He then took out a card from his drawer and gave it to me.

"I have been waiting to give you this.." His eyes gave me a signal to open it and I did. It was a love letter.

"A letter?" He started blushing. Omg what on earth is this!?!?

I read it and...it was my love poems and certificates from High School.....What?

"I kept it since high school." He leaned towards me, looking straight into my soul. It's like he is hypnotizing me. I suddenly felt an urge to kiss him. I couldn't control my actions. My body was reacting on it's own.

We started making out. He locked the door again and pushed me onto the bed still not breaking the kiss. His hands traveled to my inner thighs. Ah...this feels so new.

We kept cuddling and kissing until we heard a knock on the door. He broke the kiss and went outside to check who it was while I was lying on the bed, smiling like an idiot.

"Ah Principal-nim." I heard him greet and I quickly hid in his closet.

"We are planning to take the students on a trip until this matter cools down." The principal said.

"I would love to volunteer!" Taehyung...I mean Sir exclaimed.

"So I need you to inform all the staff and students about this, since you are their favorite, they might listen to you." And he left. 

Sir came into his room and called out my name. 

"Here." I said, still hiding in the closet.

He starting laughing and pulled me out of the closet. 

"Sorry..for what I did." He said out of the blue.

"It's my fault too." and we both started blushing. 

"I wouldn't call it a mistake though." And we started kissing again. His lips just quenched my thirst of loneliness and that's why I didn't want to leave them. 

"I love your scent.." He said after breaking the kiss.

"Thanks but I think I need to go." I was nervous because I didn't want things to go further than kissing.

"You've got no classes. Stay with me until tonight...please"

please"