Chapter 28: Come To Me..

JIN'S POV

I looked up on the internet on how to make girls fall for you. I have no experience in these kind of things because she is my first love...If I knew she had a boyfriend, I would have controlled myself but now that I have fell for her..I want to give us a shot..

I decided to make them stay a little longer. 

"Let's go out tonight.." I told them..

"Okay..Jin but..It's my treat..because you saved me today.." Yoona said and hugged me. I tightened my embrace..I feel really amazing.

"Cool, let's get ready and then we will leave.." Taehyung said and we broke the hug..

YOUR POV

I took out my clothes and got ready..

After a while Taehyung came out but he looked really depressed..He broke the silence..

"I am so sorry to leave to you..I am so sorry I couldn't protect you..I couldn't keep my promise.."

"It's not your fault Taehyung..." He hugged me..

TAEHYUNG'S POV

*FLASHBACK*

"Jin-hyung..Can I borrow some of your clothes?" I asked Jin.

"Sure Taehyung, but I feel so bad for Yoona..I had to save her..I guess you are not the right person for her.." He made a disappointing face.

"What do you mean hyung?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Do you know what Yoona had to go through while you were away??" He said with anger in his voice. I shook my head.

"My father called big business men to come over to sign the deal with his company..He would let them have sex with Yoona is they agreed to the offer he made. Sometimes..He used to tie her up and beat her...rape her..and..."

"STOP!" I closed my ears because I can't listen to it anymore..

"Closing your ears wouldn't help...Just get it straight, I helped her, gave her the love she needed..I will make her mine.." He said and lend me his clothes.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Why is my life getting worse and worse everyday? Am I really not the right person for Yoona? 

I have lost trust in myself....

Sorry for the short update but guys I need sleep lolol AND GO LISTEN TO JUNGKOOK'S TEASER COVER OF 2U GOSH I WILL KEEP WRITING ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME AND IN EVERY BOOK OF MINE SO 

STAY TUNED!!