Chapter 12: At The Mall

We reached the mall...but I wanted their fight to continue, it was truly entertaining hahaha..

"Let's go to Forever 21 Seonsaeng- nim!" Rina pulled Taehyung in with her . Why is she acting like I don't exist?? And why is she trying to be closer to my baby?? Ah..I am just over thinking...Rina would never do something like that..I trust her.

"Let's go buy timber lands, Yoona!" Jungkook took my right arm.

"No, let's go buy t-shirts, Yoona!" Jimin took my left arm.

"Well..no, Let's buy Starbucks, Jimin and Jungkook!" I pulled them and went to Starbucks. I really needed coffee.

"Ah VANILLA LATTE!" Jungkook pulled my t-shirt and pointed at the menu..

"Please...Yoona.." He made puppy eyes. Omg don't do that please. *_* Aww such a baby..

"Fine..what about you Jimin?" He didn't reply. He was looking somewhere. When I followed his gaze. It went straight to Rina and Taehyung....MAKING OUT!?!?!

"Ah I'll go with Mocha...thanks.." I was really hurt but I pretended like nothing happened. I bought them their drinks and we started window shopping.

"You look so depressed Yoona..Want to visit the arcade?" Jimin asked..Well arcade might help me forget the horrific thing that just happened.

"Come Yoona..It's gonna be amazing!" Jungkook ran towards the arcade while me and Jimin followed him.

They started playing games like kids. They look so cute together. Just like brothers..I wonder what happened that made them fight and hate each other so much...

I wonder what happened that made them fight and hate each other so much

After our coupons were finished..We came out and we were really tired. 

"That was so much fun guys!" I said while running out of breath.

"I know right..The dancing machine was my favourite.." Jungkook said putting an arm around my shoulders..

"Yes! I loved the car one!" Jimin also put his arms around my shoulder. I feel like family...

"Let's take selcas!" I took out my phone and started clicking pictures. I never had so much fun in a while...I love their company..

"We only have 40 mins more guys! Lets have something!" Jimin said and we entered McDonalds. We were sweating even though it was air conditioned. Wow..we had a good workout.

We got in line and I saw Rina and Taehyung beside me. They were laughing and being touchy with each other. Every time they did, I felt a knife, stab my heart.

"Yah Kookie!! Order fast!!" Me and Jimin whined.

"Omg Kids calm down." He was mocking us..but we were hungry! I can't help it!

"Yah Yoonii!! Carry me!" Jimin told me. 

"Yah ChimChim..handle yourself! Haha you are so weak!" I taunted him lol..We took our order and went to find a place.

"Ah Seonsaeng-nim!" Jungkook spotted Rina and Taehyung. Jimin pulled me to their table.

"Um....W...hy... are you guys so s..wea..ty?" Taehyung was stammering. After all my baby cheated on me...

"We had lots of fun in the arcade!"

"We even went to Starbucks!"

"We played car and dancing games too!"

"I bought some clothes too!"

We three started talking about how much fun we had. They really make me forget about Taehyung. We will be really good friends in the future.

"What about you guys?" Jimin asked them as we took a table beside them.

"We went to Forever 21, the lovers point, candy shop and Seonsaeng-nim bought us matching shoes..So romantic!" WHAT THE FUCK BITCH!?!?!?

"Rina chose the places..I just followed her." Taehyung said.

"Are you guys dating??" Jungkook asked out of curiosity and not even a second passed when Rina replied.

"Yes.."