Chapter 13: Lie

"Why are you lying Rina??" I exclaimed.

"How do you know I am lying Yoona??" She IS GETTING ON MY NERVES...

"BECAUSE I AM DATING HIM! HOW THE FUCK CAN HE DATE 2 GIRLS AT THE SAME TIME?!?" I couldn't hold it in. Taehyung is mine. Only MINE.

"'What in the world is happening here?" Jimin was confused.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS RINA!?!?" Everybody in the restaurant was staring at us..

"Calm down..Yoona.." Taehyung quietly whispered.

"No, Let's make this final right now!" I literally can't bear to see Taehyung with another girl.

"Taehyung..I need you to answer my question truthfully....Who are you dating?" I know, he will take my name. My baby will take my name.

"I am....dating....Rina.." He said that..I am done..So done.

"Fine...It's fine.." I quickly stood up and ran outside. Jimin and Jungkook followed me. I entered the parking lot and unlocked the car. I took out all of the suitcases and handed it to both of them. I sat in the driver's seat and drove as fast as I can. I didn't know where I was going but I am sure I wanted to go away from all this mess. Taehyung actually.... omg...He did that...He broke my heart..

I reached school and I didn't even realize it. I closed the door as I ran into my room. I started crying loudly. I heard loud banging on the door after a few minutes...

"BABY!! OPEN THE DOOR!! LET ME EXPLAIN!! BABY..." I know it's Taehyung..but no I am not opening the door.

"BABY..LISTEN! I ACCEPT MY MISTAKE! BABY PLEASE!" I could hear him cry.

"GO AWAY CHEATER!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed consuming the whole air inside my lungs.

"I will break this FUCKING DOOR IF YOU DON'T LET ME IN!" 

"I DON'T CARE!!!"

He actually broke the door.

"YOU FUCKER! WHO WILL PAY FOR THIS?!?!?" I am not having it today.

"Baby..please hear me out.." He pleaded. He fell on his knees and begged me.

"Only..one chance.." I have to listen to his excuse...

"Baby..I..I was not in my right mind. She was really tempti--"

"What?? TEMPTING?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TAEHYUNG!!???!?!" How could he even say that!?!

"No..I mean, she kind of hypnotized me..It felt like black magic.."

"Oh God...Black Magic!?! Do you think I am that dumb??"

"BELIEVE ME BABY!!!" And he kissed me forcefully. I pushed him but no use. He ran down his hands to my ass and I melted in his kiss. I can't resist this..

"Taehyung..why did you? I love you and you know that.." I said while crying in his embrace.

"Baby..I swear..I love you and only you! I will bring the truth in front of you.."

"But why did you say that you were dating Rina and not me?"

"I was not in my right mind baby..I promise you, I won't do this again and I will open Rina's secret. Please take me back."

"We never broke up..I trust you Taehyung..and this bond, can't be broken easily." We kissed again.

I really don't understand this. I hope Taehyung meets up my expections....

Whatever happens..

You are mine

And I am yours..

If anyone tries to separate us...

I WILL KILL YOU..

I was so emo while writing this

I was so emo while writing this..My actual best friend's name is Rina..but today..she left the school! I can't stop crying guys! Someone give me a hug!! :,(