Chapter 9: The Crush Game.

After all of the classes, I was so tired that Rina had to carry me to our room. She threw me on the bed.

"YAH! You are so heavy Pabo!!" She whined..XD

"I am so so...hahah sorry.." I couldn't control my laughter and she banged the door as she left the room. After a while I heard the door bell.

"I'll get it!" Rina screamed from the living room.

RINA'S POV

I opened the door and saw Taehyung Sir.

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo seonsaeng-nim!" I greeted him enthusiastically. I have been crushing on Sir for almost a month now. I really like him. I don't care If it is just physical attraction, I still want to date him. I would do anything for him.

"Ah annyeong Rina! May I come in?" 

"Sure Sir!" I welcomed him.

"So are you ready for your trip? You are partnered with the heart throb of the school!" He said..

"Um..not really. He looks handsome but he is not my type." And we both started laughing.

"So what kind of guy do you prefer??" He asked with a curious face. I am falling so hard for him.

"He should be tall, handsome, smart and should know how to dance." I basically described him.

"You have an amazing choice Rina!" He gave me a smile.

"What about you Sir?" I asked him.

"A girl who knows.....how to love me right..." He said as he got lost in his thoughts. Sir, I can love you perfectly...

"She should be funny and needs to be dancing star..NEEDS TO BE!!" Omg he is so funny. We started laughing when Yoona came out. Aishh she ruined the perfect moment. Suddenly, Sir got up from his seat and proceeded towards Yoona. 

"I need to talk to you, Ms Choi.." He said. He pushed Yoona inside her room and closed the door.

What....? I feel the fire inside me right now...The fire of Jealousy. 

Hopefully he didn't lock the room and I tried to peek inside. 

"What....what are you doing Taehyung-shi?" Yoona was sweating. I saw Sir wrap his hands around Yoona's waist.

"Giving you your punishment.." He said...What kind of punishment was he talking about??

"What did I do Taehyung-shi?" Yoona said nervously.

"Showing your body to everyone. It's supposed to be seen by only me! You are mine!" He exclaimed and started.....kissing?!?!? I felt a tear drop on my cheek but I held myself together and continued to watch them.

"Aishh Rina is at home..." She told Sir as he was sucking on her neck..My heart is breaking apart.

"Don't worry baby..I won't make it rough..." He said as he pushed Yoona onto her bed and started unbuckling his belt. I couldn't watch it and I decided to scream.

"HELP THERE IS SOMEONE IS THE HOUSE!!" I yelled. They both came out running and Yoona fixed her hair.

"Yah Rina..what happened??" She asked me.

"I saw someone in the kitchen." I told them.

"Let me check bab....Miss Choi." Taehyung said. He doesn't need to hide now. I have seen everything....

"There is no one...." He checked the kitchen.

"Anyway I will leave.." Sir said and left. 

"Aishh Rina..I am here don't be scared and were you crying??" Yoona asked me. She came near me but I pushed her.

"I saw everything Yoona..I know about your relationship with Sir..." I said.

"Rina listen..." She tried to calm me....

"I HATE YOU!! I WILL TELL THE WHOLE SCHOOL ABOUT IT!!" I am not happy...

"No Rina...wait.." Just then I felt a hit on the back on my head and everything blacked out...

" Just then I felt a hit on the back on my head and everything blacked out