Chapter 8: Protective

YOUR POV

I know Taehyung wouldn't do anything that will hurt me. I trust him, more than myself.

He agreed that he will help me find the murderer and that's enough for me.

"Yoona....I love you.." It's the first time he officially said that to me. 

"I love you to Taehyung-shii." I replied and pulled him outside his office. We went to the swimming pool because it was going to be soon third lesson and he would get busy.

"So you are my partner Sir?" I asked him. I know he doesn't like it when I call him Sir.

"Aishh..stop teasing me and yes I am." Taehyung said with an irritated expression.

"Yah! Pabo." I dropped the honorifics. He was triggered XD.

"Hey..who gave you permission to talk to me like that naughty girl?!?" He was looking so cute. He pulled me into a kiss and ran his hands up and down my thighs. I gave his tongue entrance in my mouth to make the kiss deeper. Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat. I pushed Taehyung and he held me while falling into the pool. We both were totally wet.

O M G Did Miss Bo Young see everything?

I quickly got out of the pool with Taehyung.

"Ah, Miss Bo Young Annyeo--" She interrupted me.

"Shut Up..why are you here when the classes are going on??" She scolded me.

I looked down and answered. " I have free lessons today Mam.."

"Go get your lazy ass to the library...Do you like sticking to boys?"

"No mam..I am so sorry."

"I don't need your sorry...Fuck girls like you bring us down....." Taehyung interrupted her.

"Aren't you going too far Miss Bo Young??" He said coldly.

"I don't think Mr Kim...I saw how she wrapped her arms around you and you were trying to back off." Thank God she didn't see the whole thing.

"But swearing at students is wrong Miss." He is so protective. Now I truly know, he didn't cheat on me.

"I didn't expect this from you and you shouldn't say anything unless until you know everything about it.." He continued.

"We were just hugging..Am I not allowed to hug my favorite students Miss Bo Young?" She was quite..

"But hugging....I...mean...Taehyung..You know there is something between us..Why are you so.." What did she just say??? I would have spanked her ass hard if she wasn't my teacher.

"What do you mean?? I already have a girlfriend Miss...and there is nothing going on between us." He took my hand and took me to the changing room.

I turned back to see Miss Bo Young crying. I think she really likes Taehyung. BUT BITCH HE IS MINE!!!!! FUCK OFF AND NEVER SAY ANYTHING TO MY CUTIE!!!

"Change into these uniforms and get ready for the next lesson baby.." He said still looking on the floor.

"Taehyung-shiii...what's wrong?"

"You got scolded because of me baby...I am so sorry."

"No, I didn't and forget about what she said and let's continue what we were doing..." I kissed him and we entered the small changing room.

We were kissing each other so passionately that we started sweating...Taehyung removed my clothes and threw it. I broke the kiss and looked at him...

"What good deed did I do to get a boyfriend like you? I am truly blessed." I said.

"Aishh Don't say that baby.." He looks so good when he is blushing. My baby.

We changed our clothes and came outside holding hands because we didn't realize that my class had swimming lessons today. I jerked of Taehyung's hand and gave him a sorry look. He accepted my apology..I know my baby.

I changed into my swimming suit and Taehyung came running with a towel.

"Aissh JINJJA!!! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO WEAR THESE...." I closed his mouth with my hands.

"Taehyung-shii..My body is covered, it's just a bit sticky.." I was always uncomfortable showing my body so I wore full length swimming suits.

Taehyung caught my ass.

"I will give you your punishment later tonight..baby girl."

GUYS TAEHYUNG IS KILLING ME!! HE IS BIAS WRECKING ME SO BAD!! SAVE ME ( WHAT UP SONG REFERENCE :P) BUT STILL

STAY TUNED 

I WILL WRITE FROM HELL FOR YOU GUYS!!