Part 2 Chapter 1: Finally {Warning}

YOUR POV

  We're going to the mall again. Oh, wait, hello there! It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, my lovely brunette boyfriend is pulling me by the elbow to go with him to the mall we visited last week and not because he wanted to shop but because he wanted to meet up with Jimin and Jungkook to go to the arcade. Not a lot had changed in the last couple of years. Taehyung and I are seriously looking up for getting engaged next year and Jimin and Jungkook started dating recently. It was similar to a double date if you ask me but the friendship between the four of us didn't seem like anyone of us was dating. 

 His hand intertwined with mine as we sat on the passenger seat in our car and we stopped by Jimin's to pick up the extra duo. As soon as they heard our vehicle enter their gates, the youngsters rushed outside and plopped in the backseat of the huge SUV and we drove to the highway. Talking about several topics, there was this one particular discussion that turned our smiles upside down. The other couple didn't yet come out to their parents and it was definitely something that could steal our sleep for nights. 

 "Pick a number between 17 to 30," I demanded, turning back to see them surprised by my sudden interference. They whispered to each other for a while until they chose the number 19. Quickly snatching Jimin's phone, I made sure to mark 19th August in his virtual calendar. Jungkook stared at me with a confused expression when I explained that they could have a family reunion on the 19th and come out together. Their expressions were priceless but I hope my decision let them cool down a bit. 

 It didn't take long for us to reach our destination and being the hungry asses they were, the three boys rushed to the food court, leaving me behind. I quickly caught up with them as I looked around to notice, we had just entered McDonald's and Oh holy moly, the way my stomach growled, damn! We ordered take away because it was only 3 hours before the adult arcade closed. Bowling, temple run, dashing cars, dancing games, 7D theatre, we did it all and didn't even realize that it was time for the arcade to close. Finally exhausted, I managed to send the young duo home before I and Taehyung bought matching bracelets for the four of us from Gucci and headed for our car.

The parking lot was quiet and assuring no one was there, he took the chance and pinned me to our car as he pecked my lips gently. My face took over a shade of pink and he chuckled adorably on noticing my face. He called me a tomato whenever I blushed and I totally didn't mind it, after all, he had all the right to do so. 

As soon as we arrived at our apartment, I jumped on the bed making myself comfortable and noticed the other rolling the T-shirt off his tanned and muscular body. He was wearing high waist jeans, with a jet black belt that held the jeans on with a black Rolex watch on his tiny wrist and I don't know about humans but it was definitely a turn on for a female demon like me. Sensing his intentions, I scanned his whole body until he turned to look at me, presenting his built body with six packs and it made me -assumed heart- almost burst out with lust. He slowly made his way to our bed and hovered above me, licking his lips, making me wet already. 

 "Can demons have sex with humans?" Smirking, he pulled up my red polka dot t-shirt and roamed his hands over my bare skin sending chills all over my body. I arched my back in pleasure as he undid my bra skilfully and pressed my round breasts harshly. I moaned sharply by his ears but that didn't seem to stop him. Undressing himself leaving the blue boxers that showed clear outlines of his hard member, he sat on my stomach, drawing circles with his fingers on my back. His fingers then traveled gradually to my female parts before he decided to unbuckle my jeans and throw it across the room.

 "So desperate?" Following my gaze that landed on his hard member, he nodded blushing adorably as he advanced to undo my red lace panties. Two of his fingers rubbed my clit that makes me moan loudly and I already felt close. He then removed his boxers before placing my legs on his shoulder, licking his fingers and rubbing the inner part of my thighs. Not able to control the embarrassing noises that left my mouth, I dug my fingernails into the bed sheets and stared at him with extreme lust and desire in my eyes. Surprisingly, his emotions reflected mine just perfectly.