Chapter 24: Last Time, Please

Recommended song : Let Me Know / Hold Me Tight

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"What do you mean Baby?" I asked her because I don't even feel alive after what she said.

"I will only hurt you and everyone else if I stay here anymore..I have called mom, she will come take me.." Her voice was trembling...

"No baby..You can't do that..baby no!" I cupped her cheeks..

"Think one more time baby..You can't leave me! And what about auditions??" I started crying..

"Your and everyone's life is important than auditions, Taehyung-shi." She said and took a towel..

"Baby, I won't be able to live if..." She placed her index finger before I completed my sentence.

"Live for me Taehyung..." And she kissed me...I made the kiss harder, more passionate and intense..This is probably our last kiss..We both were crying while kissing each other. We fell on the bed and I removed her towel..

"I will wait for you Yoona.." I said and started giving her hickeys on the neck.

"No Taehyung, you have to move on..." She said between moans and closed her eyes.

"You know I can't do that.." I stopped and hovered above her, staring right into her eyes..I am really hurt right now..

"Taehyung, I have made a decision for myself..For the first time in my life, I am choosing someone else over dance, I have strong reasons baby..understand.." She said and pulled me into a kiss. I know she doesn't want to leave me...neither do I..

We broke the kiss and she got off the bed. She dressed herself and started packing her things. I will try to convince her no matter what..She needs to stay..

"Yoona, You don't have any Idea of what you do to me...Everyday when I wake up, I wish you were next to me, every morning when I go to my office, every time I look at the keyboard, I see that U and I are always together...I'd fight for you no matter how hard the battle is...I need your hand to hold mine so that I can walk the road of life..Falling in love with you is the best thing that has ever happened to me...You are on my mind 24/7...Are you still gonna leave me? I am willing to wait for you for the rest of my life and you are asking me to move one?? Yoona, last time, please...For God's sake..think about what you are doing..Yoo...Yoona.." I fell on my knees and begged for her to stop...I looked up when I felt a tear drop fall on my shoulder..She paused for a few minutes before she spoke

"Taehyung...For every day I miss you. For every hour I need you. For every minute I feel you.For every second I want you...and forever...I love you....don't ever forget that.." She bent down to make eye contact with me..Her eyes were swollen from crying all day, I could see that she was badly hurt, I could see the love she has for me..Why are you doing this to us Yoona?

"Give me time...Taehyung.." She said and crashed our foreheads together...

"I love you Yoona.."

"I love you too Taehyung.."

That's when I heard a horn..It was her mom. She got up but I held her legs...

"YOONA!! YOU CAN'T!! STOP!!"

"TAEHYUNG LET GO!!"

"LAST TIME, PLEASE THINK ABOUT THIS!! BABY!!" but no use, she took all of her bags and went straight out...

"Baby.......are you gone?" I lied down on the ground..but when I heard another horn I rushed outside to see if she was gone but she was still keeping her bags in the trunk..

"Yoona, we..we..we can fi...fix every..thing..we still...g..got time..time Yoona think..a..bout it please.." I begged again...I heard her loud crying and I looked up..

"Taehyung please...don't make it hard for me.." She said..and went to sit in the car...

I slowly backed off...

I saw her looking at me...

From the car window...

She said..

Taehyung I love you...

Sorry..

After that..

nothing...

I fell on the ground feeling lifeless...

Just thinking about the two words she said..

move on