Chapter 16: The Nurse's Murder

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Oh God, I am trying to forget about Rina and the memories of the nurse's murder came back to me. Well, she had to go to hell anyway.

*FLASHBACK*

I saw her help Yoona get all the stuff to her bedroom. She seems to get too close. The nurse follows her everywhere. How am I supposed to get near Yoona? Let's me see if she does anything.

It was only 1 day when I caught nurse in a room. She was sitting in front of a big circle with candles and chanting weird things. 

  "From me to you,Comes back times two

"From me to you,
Comes back times two."

Isn't that the revenge spell? Shit, what is she trying to do? She kept repeating it and wrote Y O O N A in big letters with ashes...Yoona??

I hid behind the cupboard and the curtains started flying...The windows opened and closed, the door closed shut and I heard footsteps. The nurse's voice was getting louder and louder..

"MY REVENGE"

"MY REVENGE FROM YOU YOONA"

"LORD LUCIFER AND DEMONS"

"THE DARK FORCES AND SPIRITS!"

"LET THY POWER ON ME!"

I don't believe in black magic but this makes me feel scared..Her eyes went black and suddenly everything stopped moving...

The candles...stopped burning

The curtains...were still

The windows and doors...are opened...

And the pentagon..emitted light..

It turned red...

"Lord! Oh lord! Accept my last spell and may my revenge be complete! May darkness lay on Yoona!" She chanted and chanted in the silence...I won't let anything happen to my love....I took the knife form the cupboard and stabbed her before she could say the last spell..

"Nurse.....I will see you in hell..." I pulled the knife out. The pentagon disappeared....

I hope there are no consequences.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I don't think I did something wrong but the magic felt so real. I just couldn't help myself. I have promised myself to protect Yoona at any cost.

Sorry guys for the short update but I will write longer chapters after this so

STAY TUNED!