Chapter 40: Immortal Pt.2 [Final]

TAEHYUNG'S POV

We sat in the living room facing each other on the opposite couches when she decided to tell me everything.

"Taehyung...It was your father." She said.

"He was the one possessing me all this time and now he finally left me, turning me into a demon. While I slept, I could see all of his memories flash in front of my eyes. I could see the small Taehyung playing in the garden with me..I felt so happy until one day, he got into an accident. I felt so heart broken. He only wanted to be closer to you Taehyung. He didn't want to hurt any one of us but just feel you around him again.." She continued.

"Those terrible memories were unforgettable...and he soon realized that he was only making you feel much more worse by consuming my soul sohe decided to leave me..making me immortal so that I can stay with you forever, Taehyung-shi..and give you all of my love..the love you deserve.." I couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth.

"Yoona.." I got up and hugged her tighly.

"So you'll never leave me right?" I asked her.

"No..but once your life ends, i'll have to take your soul.." She said and sobbed on my shoulder.

"I don't care unless until it's you.." I asked and kissed her. We made out for long enough and I pushed her down on the couch. I hovered above her..

"Can demon have kids though?" I asked and we both laughed.

"I think so.." She said and we spent the night with each other.

1 month later..

Yoona and I decided open the secrets about our relationship to everyone. Today, hyungs were coming back and we were going to talk to them. I already talked with the school council and they agreed unless until we don't show affection in front of students. I have the office for a reason you know. *smirk*

Hyungs came back and we told them about us. Jin-hyung knew it already and fortunately everybody was happy with our decision. We also decided to marry after Yoona graduates..

Yoona got selected for the dance show and was competing for semi-finals. I was so happy that everything is set.

I think this is what they call a happily ever after ending..

~The End~