Chapter 36: Jennie's Feelings..

(That picture looks so real *_*)

JENNIE'S POV

Today, when Taehyung Sir came to hangout with our group of students, I took the opportunity to confess my feelings. Lately I, Yoona and Taehyung have been spending time together quite often and I think that has made me really anxious and planted the seeds of love in my heart.

He straight up rejected me but I want to try harder. This weekend, I have decided to invite both of them for dinner and I will officially propose Taehyung Sir. YOONA WILL BE SO HAPPY!!

YOUR POV

I am so sad! I want to scream my lungs out saying "TAEHYUNG-SHI I LOVE YOU! AND YOU ARE MINE!!!!" Urgh...I wish it was possible.

I bid goodbye to Jin and his brothers as they leave for their business trip and sat on the couch, hugging 3 pillows..I turned on the TV and it was the dancing show I wanted to audition for..ENTRIES ARE STILL OPEN!!! 

While I was lost in my thoughts, Taehyung snatched the pillows out of my hands and sat on my lap. He removed my glasses and kissed my jawline...

I clicked back to reality when his lips landed on mine. I put my hands around his neck and he put his under my ass.

"Don't forget about the dinner this weekend.." He said and broke the kiss.

"Hmm...but Taehyung..why didn't you tell me that the auditions are still open?" I asked.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted to go...We still have time, I can train you perfectly.." He sucked my lips..

"But the rounds are totally different as to what you taught me before.." I was confused.

"Do...do..don't worry ab...about that..um..Just leave it to me.." He massaged my breast. HE IS ACTING TOO NEEDY.

"Yah! Just tell me if you want it!" I blushed while saying that.

"I WANT YOU!!! BABY!!!" He is so excited..Oh lord...this kid, aish..

Well, you can imagine what happened after that...*smirk*

"ARGH! SLOW DOWN!" I told him as his paced increased..

"NOT TODAY BABY GIRL!!!" He yelled between moans..

That's when his phone rang. I tried to peek but he held my face and kissed me roughly.

The phone rang for nearly 5 minutes when he decided to look at it. I snatched it from him and saw 15 missed calls from Jennie..Why is she calling Taehyung at this hour? But anyway, I called her back...

"Uh, hello Sir.." She said sweetly.

"Heya Jennie..What up?" I blabbered without realizing that she doesn't know about us and it's Taetae's phone..

"Yoona!?!" She recognized my voice.

"Oh hey!" I was scared.

"Why is Sir's phone with you!?!?" She was surprised.

"He just left it at my house..haha.." Shit..

"He came to your house???" She questioned.

"Uhm..yeah?" I didn't know what to say..

"What is going on with you two?" She became aggressive all of a sudden.

"AH!" I yelled when Taehyung suddenly bit my neck out of nowhere..

"Yoona! ARE YOU FINE? I AM COMING RIGHT NOW!" She hung up. 

Fuck...