Chapter 39: Immortal Pt.1

Recommended song: I NEED U

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Get up baby, it's almost evening now!" I shook Yoona to wake her up but she didn't even move a muscle..I wonder if she's sick because she's been sleeping for 6 hours straight..She never does that..

"Yoona! Wake up!!" I shouted she still didn't wake up.

"Baby!?" I checked her temperature...she was cold as ice! I quickly picked her up and took her to the a hospital nearby.

"Nurse!" I yelled to gain attention from the hospital staff. Soon, a doctor came to me. He asked me what had happened and I told him everything. They put her on the hospital bed and the doctor checked if she was breathing or not.

"Nurse! Quick, the patient isn't breathing!" The doctor said...what...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE...she isn't...breathing?!?" I felt as if I'm not alive anymore..I felt a heart ache as I asked him. They took her inside the operation theater and I had to wait outside...my heart broke into a million pieces..

As I sat there, I thought of all the fun and happy things we did together and..all..all of the obstacles we overcame to be together. Get well soon, my love..I can't live without you..please, just please don't leave me in this merciless world. You're the only one that understands me..come back to my arms and let me embrace you with my warmth of my love...Yoona..

The doctor came outside with a disappointed face...I stood up and crossed my fingers.

"Doctor, is she fine??" I asked him eager to know..the..the..result.

"I'm sorry Sir, but we couldn't save her." As soon as he said that I couldn't control myself.

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN A DOCTOR!?" I held his collar and jerked him. My eyes went red and I started crying.

"YOU COULDN'T SAVE HER!!! YOU!!!"  I pushed him down.

"Why just why?" I fell on the floor crying..

"YOONA!" I screamed..I've never been this weak..My heart..I can't endure this pain. I banged my hands on the floor.

"Yes Taehyung?" I heard her voice...It's not real! My head is going to explode....her voice is so soothing and it feels like she's actually behind me..

"Taehyung-shi.." Her voice again! Urgh..but then suddenly somebody hugged me from behind.

"I'm here.." She said...Yoona said.

I quickly stood up to see her face. She was standing there alive...

"That electric machine hurt my chest..omg.." She put her hands on her breasts.

"She..she wasn't breathing..." The doctor said and everybody moved backwards. I checked her pulse and I couldn't feel anything.

"Yoona, I can't feel your pulse." My voice trembled as I spoke. 

"Haha, I don't have a pulse. Plus, I'm not even breathing.." She adorably chuckled..But what?

"Then how can you?" A nurse asked.

"Because I am not a human like you..that's it." She replied with a smile.

"Is this some kind of prank?" The head doctor came in.

"I would like to do some tests on you, Mam." He said and we both nodded. He took us to the testing room and did the procedures. He took the reports from the receptions and his face went blue..

"What are you?" He asked Yoona.

"A demon.." She said..Her eyes turned purple and the doctor fainted. Everybody was shocked and we decided to leave the hospital.

We drove home after the big drama. Thank God, hyung isn't home. As we got off the car, Yoona wiped my cheeks. 

"My baby was crying?" She pecked my lips. I quickly hugged her before anything else could happen.

"Baby, you know how much I love you right?" I asked her.

"Yes, my TaeTae..but I love you more. I know that you can't live without me..I won't leave you in this merciless world. I'm the only one that understands you.. that's why I came back to your arms and I'll let you embrace me with the warmth of your love...Taehyung.." She repeated the exact same words that I thought of while she was in the theater..

"Yoona?" I said and she looked up at me.

"What happened to you?" I questioned her with tears in my eyes.

"You really want to know?"

"Then I'll tell you."

~SECRETS TO BE REVEALED IN THE FINAL CHAPTER~