Chapter 21: Forces

Am I dreaming??

No I am not...I smashed the mirror in anger but no blood...I am not even hurt.

I have the auditions in a few days...What is happening?

I came outside the restroom and I felt a tingling sensation in my right ear...I started walking to the right when my class is at the left. I followed my instincts and I saw a boy being bullied my 4 four guys..

"Hey you guys! Stop right now!" They stopped and the boy came running to me. He hid behind my back.

"Ah, we've got a sexy girl now.." One of them said.

I kicked him in the balls...Direct attack bitch.

I beat them all up, but I didn't even learn martial arts...Something is really wrong with me. The boy thanked me and we both went to our classes...

"What were you doing in the bathroom..Hoe?" Shelia asked me..What did she just call me? Ouch..I ignored her and sat on my place..but my books were missing..

"Do you think I am easy to handle hoe? Hahah.." She started laughing..That bitch...I don't know but today, I am not able to control my anger...

I turned her table over...

"Call me hoe ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'LL SEE!" I yelled at her..Her face haha...hilarious.

"Girls!" Taehyung shouted.

"Sorry Sir.." I said and I sat down..Shelia started crying and I smirked. She is so weak haha.

"What's wrong Shelia?!?" Taehyung came running towards her...Ouch again...

"Sir...Yoona, she flipped the table and I got hurt..." She was sobbing but Taehyung patted her head...It will be nice if she just stays away from him..or else...haha you know...

"I said sorry.." I glared at her..And her crying got louder..

"Yoona stop it!" He told me..woah woah woah..Careful..I might unknowingly hurt Shelia..

"Look back at the board everyone." He said coldly.

"Come Shelia..I will take you to the restroom.." He...held...her...arms....Excuse me?

They didn't come even after the lesson finished. It was break, so I went to the restroom to check on them..

"Shelia?? Are you okay? I am so sorry.." I spit out my sarcasm as I entered but I only saw Taehyung. His hair were a mess and there were lipstick marks on his grey t-shirt..

"Taehyung? What are you still doing here?" I glared at him..

"I was calming Shelia down" He said looking down.

"By kissing her?" I am gonna be direct.

"What do you mean Baby?" He said as he came towards me. My eyes were teary.

"There....ah..there..are lipstick marks..." I couldn't complete..

"Ah this...It's my lip balm haha.." Omg I am so stupid..

"Oh I am sorry..Taehyung-shi.." I hugged him...

"Don't worry, I like it when you are over protective...Your my baby..Cutie pie.." He said..OMG SUCH A CUTIEEEE...

"Baby..Kiss me?" I asked..

"That's not even a question!" He chuckled and kissed me....And that's when Shelia came outside the toilet...

"Sir...Yoona?!?" We quickly pushed each other away...

"Omg...No wonder why you guys keep sending signals to each other during class.." She said.

"Well now let the whole school know.." She started walking outside but I didn't let her. I was standing at my place but I was controlling forces with my eyes..

Listen to me...I turned my hand around.

My eyeballs turned red and Shelia just fell down..haha..

"Omg Shelia!" Taehyung screamed but the forces stopped him..My forces stopped him..

"What did you do Yoona?!?!" He screamed..

"I just"

"Killed her"

"Simple."

Hahahaha

I feel so good...well

The demon inside me does...