Chapter 35: Bothersome..

YOUR POV

"Excuse me?" My brain was exploding with anger but I somehow controlled it.

"Like..I kinda like have like..I think like, like I like her.." What is he saying? BUT BITCH I AM GOING OUT OF CONTROL...

"WHAT THE HECK?!?!?" I yelled without acknowledging the presence of my family members. Hopefully none of them came down...

"No..I mean I just think that...I don't really like her?? Or do I??" He was scared..

"HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY THAT TAEHYUNG!?!?!?" I held his collar and dragged him into my room. I locked the door and pushed him against the bed.

"YOU WHAT?!?! SAY IT AGAIN!!!" I screamed..

"Yoona..your eyes..." He stammered BUT I DON'T CARE..

"JENNIE!!!" I shouted and held Taehyung neck.

"YOU DARE LOOK AT ANOTHER GIRL! I WILL KILL YOU BEFORE KILLING MYSELF..." I forcefully let him free from my grip. I don't know what's happening to me but...Jennie..why did you? WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME??!?

"It's a prank..calm down..calm down.." He was terrified...My head started to ache and I fell on the ground..

"AHHHHH!" I screamed but it wasn't my voice.

"Yoona! I am so sorry baby!" He got up and held me in his arms.

"I'll take you to the doctor..." He carried me bridal style and rushed to the hospital.

After a few check ups the doctor gave Taehyung a report and we went back home...As soon as I stepped into my room, I forgot everything that happened..

"Ah..Taehyung...come let's go for dinner.." I said.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

She forgot everything? The reports are totally normal...Not that shit again..please.

"Where did you guys to?" Jin-hyung asked us.

"I have no idea where Taehyung-shi took me." Yoona said.

"Did you have a check up or something?" Gikwang-hyung(Jin's brother) pointed at the band-aid that was put on her left arm. She confusingly stared at her arm.

"You hurt yourself ba...Yoona.." I said and continued eating without looking at anyone.

After dinner, Yoona called me to her room. She said she wanted to talk about something.

It was 10pm and we cuddled on her bed.

"Taehyung-shi, there's this thing that has been bothering me." She whispered in my ear.

"I don't want a secret relationship anymore.." She said.

"Baby? You know that the school wouldn't accept us.." I panicked.

"Never mind." She got up and went outside. I totally understand her behavior. I know that she wants to be with me all the time and freely, but I can't let this relationship ruin our careers.

And about the prank earlier...I didn't tell her but Jennie confessed to me today..I didn't want to hurt her but I rejected it. I feel sorry for her but she needs to realize I only belong to Yoona...