Chapter 4: Forever?

Warning : Contains SMUT....I suggest you play "Lost" by BTS because you are gonna enjoy this shit :P

"Are you ready, Yoona?" He asked me before taking me into the shower.

"Yes Sir...I mean Tae..Taehyung." I was so nervous.

"Good Girl." He turned on the shower and the hot water touched my skin. I feel relaxed. I closed my eyes as I felt Taehyung's hands on my waist. He opened my ponytail and started kissing me. It was deeper, more sweet and extra passionate than the previous kiss. I unbuckled and slid his pants down. I don't know why I am doing this but I really like it.

He was only left in his boxers. He removed my bra and opened my panties. I was totally naked in front of him.

"You have the perfect curves Yoona." He said and removed his boxers. He picked me up and pushed his hard member inside me. 

"You are so tight...Baby Girl." Oh my lord...

"Ah ah..." I couldn't control my moans. It hurts so bad. He pushed me back and forward. He fastened his pace and all I received after the pain, was pleasure.

"Tae.....Taehyu...Ah." He was thrusting faster than before and I was so close to my climax.

"Ah...I am so close." He said. He kept thrusting until we both climaxed. He put me down and we started kissing again. Is it really okay to have sex with my dance teacher??

Taehyung slowly knelt down and picked me up on his shoulders. He inserted his tongue inside my clit and sucked my cum. 

"You are so sweet, baby girl." And he continued his business. He took his tongue outside and kissed me. I tasted myself. I followed my instincts and I held his hard member in my hands and I slowly took it in my mouth.

"Yah...aaahh." I started giving him a blowjob. 

"Oh..my Yoo..na..Slow....slow down." This is exactly what I want. He caught my hair and made me look at him. 

"Why are you so beautiful?" He asked. I stopped and looked at him. 

"Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder." I replied sweetly.

We washed up and wrapped towels around our bodies. I stepped outside first. I feel so awkward right now. I did it. *Cringe*

Taehyung gave me a back hug.

"I can't wait to make you mine forever." I kissed him on the forehead as he said those words.

"I am already yours...forever"

forever"