Chapter 33: They Don't Know..

YOUR POV

I got off him and went to the doctor's cabin..

"Doctor, when will Taehyung discharge?" I asked him.

"In a week or so..If he takes his medication properly, he might be able to leave in 4 days.." He said..I quickly took the prescription and went to the pharmacy near by. While walking fast, I crashed into a man...he was buying DRUGS!?! I quickly backed away..When he turned around to say sorry...

"Jin? You take drugs?" I got a little heart attack..I swear..

"I need them...I can't handle depressing situations without them.." He said...I payed for the medicines and took him outside the pharmacy.

"Jin...listen, you don't need these..They will kill you!" I said while rubbing his back...

"Thanks for caring but I can't live a life like this Yoona..Everything is destroyed.." He said...

"Uhm Uhm...Don't worry...Taehyung and I will stay with you...you can handle the business and we can go to school..We won't stay in the campus anymore..and then we can play games and do parties..!" I tried to cheer him up...

"Really? But your school is really far away.." He glanced at me.

"Ah..we can leave early! Everything will be just fine! But you'll have to stop drugs.." I made a puppy face.

"Haha, Okay.." He smiled and we hugged..

We came back to the hospital. We stood outside the ICU ward and I heard noises coming from inside..

I quickly rushed in and I saw Jimin and Jungkook talking to him.

"Woah Woah Woah..You guys! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Uh...Yoona? What are you doing here?" Jimin said and walked towards me.

"Well, Sir had an accident while we were returning to college...that's why I am here.." I told him...Woohoo...I am such a smooth liar!

"Oh...We came here because a lady called us saying this happened..." Jungkook answered my question. It was probably Mrs Kim...poor her.

"Can we talk for a second Yoona?" Jimin asked out of nowhere..

"S..sure.." He pulled me out of the ward...

"Why are you so tempting?" He said as he pinned me to the wall..It was late night and nobody was there...He bit his lips and wet them with his tongue..

"Can I get a kiss?" He questioned seductively...God damn..my last year's crush..STAY LOYAL.

"Sorry Jimin..but I am already dating someone.." I said and he slowly backed off...I was hurt to be honest...

"Who are you...da...dating?" He ran his hands through his hair..with a sad face..

"I can't tell you..I am so sorry Jimin..." He turned around when I said that..

"I should've said this last year but....I love you..I couldn't help but fall for you.." He told me..

I quickly gave him a back hug...

"Jimin...I...love you too but....as a bestie..I don't want to lose you..so..let's be besties forever?" I smiled at him when he looked at me..

"Sure..." He took me in his warm embrace..

"I'll hook you up with Miss Bo Young lol" I said and hit him playfully.

"You!" He picked me up and roamed it circles...This guy..aish..

None of them know about us...except Jin..How long should we date secretly?