Chapter 15: Guilty

(Guys thanks for 50+ reads! Omg I can't believe it! Okay, so this chapter will be Taehyung's Pov in which he is having a flashback! Hope you understand but If you don't, I am always here!! <3)

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I excused my self to the bathroom..I really don't want Yoona to know that

I Killed Rina...

I quickly took the knife and started washing the blood on it. I was getting flashbacks that I want to forget! I have made the worst mistake of my life..

*FLASHBACK*

I came outside my room after hearing Rina scream Yoona's name.

"Are you okay Rina?" I asked her.

"Don't even ask sir...You lied to her about the auditions so you could get her attention! I don't even know what you will do with her!" And she slapped me.

"I am the Super Judge! I just lied to her about the rounds that she has to prepare for!! Who are you to tell me what to do?" I was angry. I can do anything to get Yoona back!

"I am her best friend and now I am going to tell her everything!" She started walking away.

"No Rina Stop!!!" I held her mouth and took her inside my room. I pushed her on the sofa.

"If you tell her, you will have to face my dark side!" I screamed.

"I don't care because after knowing the truth, just as how I stopped crushing on you, she will also leave you forever!" How can Rina say that?

I took a knife from the kitchen and hid it behind myself. She got up from the sofa and turned around to exit but I stabbed her in the back. I stabbed her until she was lying on the floor lifeless.

I quickly wrapped her wounds and cleaned the floor. I took a rope from the store room and tied in around her neck. I carried her to her room and hung her from the ceiling fan so that everyone would think that Rina committed suicide. I wrote a note and left it on the side table. I went back to my room and hid the bloody knife in my bathroom shelf.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Don't worry she won't find out...She won't.

I went outside and saw her sleeping on the sofa soundly. She is my baby, I am not letting her go! I am really sorry for lying to her but it's no big deal....But what if it is for her??? Anyway forget about it Taehyung. Everything will be fine. Just act like nothing happened and divert her mind just like you did for the nurse's murder...

 Just act like nothing happened and divert her mind just like you did for the nurse's murder