Chapter 30: Last Breathe?

Recommended song : Hold me tight

"JIN! Why would you do that!?!??!" I yelled at him while we rushed to the hospital.

"He started it all!" He screamed and started driving..

"FASTER!!" I can't lose him...

"Taehyung-shi! Wake up! Please! I love you so much...I can't live without you.." I cried and cried.

I kissed his lips and sucked all of the blood on it. Get up please....

We reached the hospital and I shouted, running here and there.

"DOCTOR!!" I said and the nurses came running to us. They laid him down on the hospital bed and took him inside.

"Doctor...Can I go in too?" I asked while holding his sleeve.

"Sorry mam.." He closed the door.

What do I do now?

"Jin...why did you do that?" I sobbed hard as I held his collar.

"I am so...sorry...Yoona.." He whispered and took me into his embrace.

"Everything will be alright.." He patted my head.

How can I live without him? What did I do? Is it my fault that you are in this condition? Will I ever be able to see your face again? I loved you too much that now, I can't let go. If you breathe, I breathe...So if you die....I die as well.

30 minutes....

1 hour.....

2 hours.....

3 hours....

4 hours....

7 hours...

8 hours 9 mins 24 seconds 5 milliseconds....That's when the doctor came out.

"He is really critical. He lost a lot of blood but we managed to recover it. He will have to be in hospital for at least 4 months to recover fully. You can't meet him now, we are shifting him to the ICU ward." He said with a disappointing face..

"Is there something else you want to say doctor?" I asked.

"I am not....sure...If he will survive...We are trying our best.." He said and I fell on my knees.

Why is life playing such ridiculous games with us? Can't we just live happily?!?!?

"Stay here Jin.." I told him and left. I drove to the church.

I have never visited a church. My mother, she was an atheist...but she believed in the devil..

I followed my instincts and went inside.

This is really scary. It was silent. Pin drop silence...

I bend down in front of the Christ statue...

"I am...so sorry. If it wasn't for my mother, I would have never committed sins...I have...I know that whatever I have done is unforgivable but I am ready to offer my life...If you can save my Taehyung. He did nothing wrong. It's all my fault, don't give him the punishments I deserve!!!! Please God...I am begging for your blessings....Please...Please save him..!!" I couldn't control my tears anymore...

I heard my phone ring and it was from Jin. I answered it without hesitating.

"Yoona! Come FAST!!! TAEHYUNG!!! JUST A LITTLE WHILE MORE! TAEHYUNG!" He yelled.

"Jin...j...j...jin...what's w....wr.....wro...wrong...? JIN!....A...A..ANSW...ANSWER ME!!!" I was running out of breath..

"HE IS RUNNING OUT OF BREATH!" He said....

It started hurting in the area below my chest...

"THE DOCTOR SAYS...THE LOWER AREA OF HIS CHEST IS BADLY DAMAGED! COME FAST!"

My legs became weak. I crawled to my car...I sat on the driver's seat feeling weak as fuck..

I reached there soon..and I saw Jin panicking..

I peeked into the room and there were nurses all around him and the doctor giving him electric shots....

I suddenly felt as if someone hit my chest...

I became nauseous...

Taehyung..survive this...

I know you can....

And I fell...