Chapter 6: The Ring

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I feel so great after getting Yoona back. My wait was worth it but.....where's my ring? 

I realized that one of my rings was missing from my hand. I quickly ran out and started searching for it. How is it possible for the ring to fall off. It was so tight that it left a mark on my middle finger. Oh God. My father gave it to me.

I was looking at the ground and walking straight when I bumped into someone. 

"Oh Annyeong Bo Young-shii." She was the drama teacher of our school.

"Ah Taehyung-shi...What are you doing in the corridor this late?" She asked with a flirty voice.

"I think I lost my ring." I said, completely unknown about her intentions.

She put one of her hands on my shoulder and pushed me to the wall.

"Do you need help with something?" She bit her lower lip. Now I know what she is trying to do.

"I...I don't think so." I am not a fuck boy . I am gonna stay loyal to Yoona.

"But I really do." She came closer to me.

"Wi..With...Whaa...at??" This feels so wrong.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I can't tell her about my relationship with Yoona.

"No."

"Then please quench my thirst of loneliness Taehyung." She kissed me but I pushed her away.

"I am sorry Bo Young-shi." and I went back to my room. I feel so guilty right now. Even though I didn't do anything, I feel like I cheated on Yoona.

In three days we have our trip. I need to find my ring before then.

YOUR POV

"YAH SLEEPY HEAD WAKE UP!! IT'S ASSEMBLY TIME!" Rina shouted as I woke up from a deep sleep. She was ready with her uniform. I looked at the time and what??!!! It's 7.30???

I quickly got of my bed and went to the shower. I was brushing my hair when I saw hickeys on my neck. It bought back all of the memories. Yah, this boy will make me crazy.

I got ready and quickly went to the assembly hall with Rina. We got into the line and I saw Taehyung come on the stage. O M G...HE LOOKS SO SEXY! LORD SAVE ME!

It feels like he just came out of shower

It feels like he just came out of shower...BUT LORD I AM SO WET!

"Ah...Students..." He just said students and all the girls started fangirling. It's so hard to have a handsome boyfriend.

"We are planning to go on a trip to Jeju Island!" And all of the students applauded.

"In the third lesson come to my office and I will inform you about your partners." He said and got off the stage. After we did the prayer for the nurse I went to Taehyung's office. I know he will let me in anytime :P

I knocked on the door.

"Sir, may I come in?" I asked him.

"Sure." He was busy on his computer.

"I wanted to ask you about my partner, Sir." I said politely but he still didn't look up.

"In the third lesson, look at the time now." He said coldly.

"Please....Taehyung." 

"I am your Teacher how can you.....aishh Jagi.." He finally looked at me.

"I will come in the third lesson Sir." I pretended to be sad. He held my hand pushed me on the desk. He held my waist and started sucking on my neck.

"Ah...ah Taehyung-shi..It's not the time to....ahh." I couldn't complete my sentence. I pushed him.

"Tell me who is my partner Sir." I ordered him.

"Yes Madame." He said with his amazingly beautiful deep sweet and genuinely seductive voice.

Aishh this kid!

"It's me Jag...." He didn't complete the sentence and I kissed him. His voice turns me on so badly but little did I know that there were CCTVs in his office....

 His voice turns me on so badly but little did I know that there were CCTVs in his office