Chapter 22: Meet The Exorcist

Recommended song - Lie / Stigma

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I don't know why but I don't feel she did wrong...but as I teacher, it's my duty to help my students...In school Yoona is one of my students. I feel something is really wrong with her. Since the incident she has been acting differently. I hope it's not some devil related shit because I want my baby to be safe...

"Yoona..Can I ask you something?" I questioned..

"Sure Taehyung.." She held my right arm and laid her head on my shoulder.

"What will you do if I leave you?" She was silent. After a few minutes, she left my arm and looked straight into my eyes...Her dark brown eyes have turned green...

"I..." She paused..

"Will destroy humanity.." She...her..her voice. Oh gosh..It's changed..

"That's what I am gonna do Taehyung.." Her voice became normal again...Soft and sweet..

I am really terrified right now. I have to do something. I searched for people who do spells and exorcism for people and I booked an appointment with one of them. I obviously cannot take Yoona with me..She will refuse..So I took the lady to her room. Everybody was staring at us..but I couldn't care less about that..

"Meet your sister in law Yoona!" I said..The exorcist told me not to tell her about it.

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo sister in law!" She came foward but then she suddenly stopped..

"Can you remove your Christ necklace Sister in law?" She asked her..

"Oh I can't I am sorry, it's my husband's last gift to me, I never remove it..but do you have a problem with it?" She is so good in these kind of stuff ...I hope she removes the evil inside my Yoona..I really don't wanna lose her..She is the only person I love and trust..God please..

"Um..No..No it's fine with me..Come have a seat..." Yoona was stammering.

"You are call me Nae Yeon" The lady bought her hand forward but when Yoona accepted it, she fell down holding her head with both of her hands..

"Are you okay?" Nae Yeon asked Yoona as she went to pick her up..honestly I have no idea what to do at this point of time..

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Yoona screamed..

"Tie her up Taehyung!" Nae Yeon yelled..I am sorry Yoona but I'll have to do this..

I quickly took the rope from her bag and tied her to a chair...Her eyes turned red and her lips turned purple...And a shadow like thing was surrounding her..

"Close every source of light and electricity Taehyung!" I did as she said...

"NO!"