Chapter 38: True Identity..

YOUR POV

I woke up the next morning and suddenly remembered that Taehyung and I were supposed to go to the dinner with Jennie! Oh my goodness. I need to apologize to her....She was so excited.

I sat on the bed and looked around to see a naked Taehyung. Then I looked at myself...

"WTF.." I said realizing we both were naked.

"Taehyung-shi.." I jerked him to wake him up.

"Yes baby?" He answered in his deep, sleepy voice..He pulled me onto him and kissed my neck. How can I even think of resisting? I hugged him..

"Good Morning Sweetheart.." I said and bit his earlobe.

"Good Morning Princess.." He replied.

"Taehyung-shi, what happened last night?" I have no idea how I came here and why we didn't go to the restaurant..

TAEHYUNG'S POV

All the memories from last night came back when she questioned me..

"Will you be my boyfriend?"
"No one has the right to love Taehyung."
"The corpse vanishes..."
"I love you.."

I suddenly got up and Yoona fell on the floor.

"Taehyung-shi? Are you fine baby?" She sat in front of me, covering herself with blankets. I slowly put my hands on my head..

"Let me make some coffee for you Taehyung-shi.." She went to the kitchen..But how do I tell her? 

I made my way to the kitchen to see her making coffee for me. I back hugged her..

"I am fine baby.." I told her. She is so sweet but not when her demon self comes out.

"Baby..here.." She handed me the mug.

"I was thinking to buy a gift for Jennie...to apologize you know.." She said.

"Oh..that..uhm..I forgot to tell you, Jennie had to go somewhere and that's why she cancelled the dinner..You were sick last evening so I put you to sleep.." I made an excuse..

"Is she not coming back..?" She pouted and her eyes became teary.

"She...isn't.." I hugged her and she started crying..little did she know that she was the one who sent Jennie away from herself.

After that we washed up and got ready to start the dance practice. Yoona had gone to the bathroom to apply facial cream..

"TAEHYUNG-SHI!" I heard her screaming and I rushed to the bathroom...

"Tae..Taehyung-shi...What is this?" She was truly terrified..I saw a weird, black tattoo on her body...to be specific..a black snake...and the back of her neck had a pentagon shape craved on it..

"Baby..don't worry..it's fine.." I said and quickly took her in my embrace.

"But this is scary! Taehyung-shi!" She yelled..Oh lord...please do something! 

I took her to our bedroom and tried to divert her mind. I put on movies on the TV and told her to rest.

I contacted the exorcist and she told me details when I explained her the situation..

"Yoona hasn't transformed into a Demon yet. She might tend to forget what had happened and won't be able to hold in her anger. Demon spirits possess people with a reason..If you can find that reason and end it, the demon will leave her body. But if it is too late, the demon spirit will capture Yoona turning her into an actual Demon and that process can't be undone.."

Her words lingered in my mind all the day long...What can be the reason to possess a girl like Yoona?

Yoona has no one...except me..

Am I the reason?